Recent content by whismerhill

1. whismerhill

Mobile Demo & hardware requirements

Thanks but that's extremely vague. It means my hardware can run it, but doesn't give any indication on how well it performs. For me, a phone is prone to accidents way too much... Already replaced my additional protection glass. The pc version is for home. The mobile version is for outside...
  2. whismerhill

Thank you both. A few things: requirements should be written in play store IMHO These are a bit lacking in terms of hardware precisions... It's basically sofware & memory only Where is gpu cpu.... In the end I am not in any hurry I think I will wait for a new demo version to come out. Thanks...
  3. whismerhill

Hi I'm a Terraria PC proud owner The game is wonderful. Lately I got in a situation where I considered getting Terraria Mobile However: I found no demo version? I found no hardware requirements.... How can I take a decision on whether or not to buy? ( Before you comment yes I do like making...
  4. whismerhill

tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

what does this has to do with prefixes for enemies @TheTrueBrawler ??? https://terraria.wiki.gg/Gravitation_Potion
  5. whismerhill

tModLoader Player & Enemy Stats Multipliers

Suggestions always welcome. @Zeniphierial After consideration the "Mod Settings Configurator" won't be used for this mod. Reason is : Tmodloader beta has a configuration menu incoming, it seems much more valid to make modifications to stats BEFORE loading any game instead of "DURING" a game...
  6. whismerhill

Game not starting (System.Threading.SynchronizationLockException)

I'm not sure it's the source of the issue tbh, 1st ) try checking & setting the read-only status on files maybe ? 2 ) otherwise start an elevated command prompt, navigate to the proper folder using "cd" and try using "attrib"...
  7. whismerhill

tModLoader Boss Checklist - In-game progression checklist.

thanks. not sure if they would be even aware of that though.... also doesn't seem to break anything in vanilla which means priority for such a bug might be as low as it gets
  8. whismerhill

I wish you had said so from the beginning, always annoying to suggest stuff already tried anyway, I suggest you try to alter file & folder's rights/permissions AFAIK there's only two reasons for config file writing errors : wrong permissions/rights for the account or problematic storage device...
  9. whismerhill

PC Steam & Terraria quitting issue.

Basically : quit terraria => steam says I'm playing terraria task manager & process explorer see no terraria executable launched notes: -this happens with BOTH tmodloader & vanilla terraria itself -this doesn't happen in any other game -it's a recent issue that didn't happen before. -I'm pretty...
  10. whismerhill

not creating the config.json seems like a rights issue. try launching it in admin or compatibility mode otherwise look at this : https://steamcommunity.com/app/105600/discussions/0/530645961937688315/ also this on the same page ...
  11. whismerhill

tModLoader Magic Storage

meh, imho the best approach would be to recreate whatever's in terraria patcher in tmodloader mods double patching an executable seems ... risky at best imho
  12. whismerhill

tModLoader Magic Storage

this is a problem with terraria patcher I'm afraid. it doesn't happen with just tmodloader
  13. whismerhill

tModLoader Magic Storage

I would love a few more filters for this mod : -fishes -plants & seeds -ores & bars ... -sorting based on dmg or tier ... and also the ability to click on a material to filter all the recipes involved with this material.
  14. whismerhill

tModLoader Angler Mod (Hardmode armor upgrade)

This mod adds a hardmode upgrade to the angler armor, making it easier to fish. The sprite is not the best because I'm not a spriter, sorry. It's just a recolored angler armor. Stats: +35 total defense +5% speed boost + 1 minion +25 fishing skill to craft it, you will need : -angler armor...
  15. whismerhill

tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

ha I'm interested by the version without the items. always kinda annoyed because I store them, don't use them and they take up inventory space hahaha xD
Back
Top Bottom