1. Wielder of the TerraBlade

Items top tier sword variations

Those are cool ideas
  2. Wielder of the TerraBlade

Oh. I get it now.
  3. Wielder of the TerraBlade

Sorry, I didn't want to have a post about lawn flamingos that was only 1 sentence. I wasn't sure where else to put it besides throwing it in at the end. I am kind of a noob at this kind of stuff.
  4. Wielder of the TerraBlade

Pixel Art Derpo's Magnificent Sprites

I love all of your sprites! Very creative and well made.
  5. Wielder of the TerraBlade

That's what I meant but I didn't write it very well. I went back and corrected myself.
  6. Wielder of the TerraBlade

The only difference would not be in stats. There would be stuff like the things you mentioned.
  7. Wielder of the TerraBlade

You know how the developers said that meowmere might be the best sword in the game? I have a better idea. There should be multiple top tier swords of the same strength, but with different attacks and varying speed, knockback, damage etc. But balanced so they are all just as powerful. I don't...
  8. Wielder of the TerraBlade

WIP Terraria: the last hope of purity

If this story resembles any of your original work, it's completely unintentional Well, I'm not sure where to start. I have had many experiences in the world of terraria. I'll start at the wall of flesh. My guide and mentor Cole had me get molten armor and the night's edge. He said I would need...
  9. Wielder of the TerraBlade

Catching fireflies while riding a hoverboard as a werewolf

Catching fireflies while riding a hoverboard as a werewolf
  10. Wielder of the TerraBlade

I Got a Blood Moon Solar Eclipse :D

I got a pirate invasion blood moon solar eclipse
  11. Wielder of the TerraBlade

The story of Samrux, the dungeon paladin. (+Pencil drawings!)

You should write something about the old man and the skeletron
  12. Wielder of the TerraBlade

NPCs & Enemies werewolf town NPC

I think it would be cool to have a werewolf town npc in Terraria. He would turn into a werewolf on a full moon and attack NPCs. When it's not a full moon, you can pay him to follow and attack for you like a minion. If you have the werewolf buff his quote would be"...?". I thought that would be...
  13. Wielder of the TerraBlade

NPCs & Enemies Pinky and the Lost Girl

In my opinion, they should just make the lost girl have clothes
  14. Wielder of the TerraBlade

Portfolio/Multi-Topic [npc] [mount] [item] a few ideas for Terraria

I was thinking the detective would sell spy related gear. I'm not sure what the werewolf would do though
  15. Wielder of the TerraBlade

Portfolio/Multi-Topic [npc] [mount] [item] a few ideas for Terraria

That would be up to the developers The uni slime would act like a slime, and I was thinking the cursed statue would be a weaker version of the cursed armor I meant that the damage speed etc would be what the developers think fits
Back
Top Bottom