Items top tier sword variations

You know how the developers said that meowmere might be the best sword in the game? I have a better idea. There should be multiple top tier swords of the same strength, but with different attacks and varying speed, knockback, damage etc. But balanced so they are all just as powerful. I don't mean that those would be the only difference. For example, meowmere has bouncing projectiles, but the projectiles would do slightly less damage then the terra blade.

I may come back and update this post with types of top tier swords and possible sprites. If you have an idea for one, post it in the comments.
I also think it would be cool to have lawn flamingos bought from the traveling merchant

Last edited:
You know how the developers said that meowmere might be the best sword in the game? I have a better idea. There should be multiple top tier swords of the same strength, but with different attacks and varying speed, knockback, damage etc. But balanced so they are all just as powerful.

I may come back and update this post with types of top tier swords and possible sprites. If you have an idea for one, post it in the comments.
I also think it would be cool to have lawn flamingos bought from the traveling merchant

Although this does lack details, I agree with the general fundamentals of this.

I may come back and update this post with types of top tier swords and possible sprites.
Correction: You probably should. (The types, sprites are less important.)

Also, way to go off on a random tangent. When you suggest something, please keep it somewhat relevant to the rest of your post (exception would be multitopic/portfolios.)

Yeah I could probably see this being a thing. Like how currently with ranged and magic there's fast firing and slow firing weapons, and same goes with summoner for all the different summons and the two types of them.

Correction: You probably should. (The types, sprites are less important.)

Also, way to go off on a random tangent. When you suggest something, please keep it somewhat relevant to the rest of your post (exception would be multitopic/portfolios.)

Eh. I didn't see the tangent there, but anyway, this seems like a good idea. Your thoughts?

OH LOL. Did you like the idea?
Eeeeh.

Honestly, no. I would love more than one top tier sword, but the fact that they differ in nothing but stats is a huge turnoff for me... If you're going to add multiple swords of the same tier, then they should be radically different in effect.

Eeeeh.

Honestly, no. I would love more than one top tier sword, but the fact that they differ in nothing but stats is a huge turnoff for me... If you're going to add multiple swords of the same tier, then they should be radically different in effect.

I mean, if the only difference is stats, then maybe not. maybe not. If they differed in projectiles and piercing and other stuff, that'd be great.

Eeeeh.

That's what I meant but I didn't write it very well. I went back and corrected myself.

Lawn flamingos would pretty cool :p or even a flamingo sword:eek:

Flaminigale
Flamingo Sword.png
Ice_Feather.png

Damage - 79
Knockback - 6.5 (Sword), 2 (Feathers)
Range - Short(Sword), Very Far(Feathers)
Use Time - 19 (Very Fast, Auto Swing)
Fires a volley of 4-5 fabulous feathers
with each swing, cool down of 2 seconds,
that deal 75% of the weapon damage and
may cause the 'Venom' debuff (Because
flamingos live in acid lakes)

I can get behind flamingos, but seriously, if they have the same damage, people will compare other stats and still come up with the most effective, or best, weapon.

Back
Top Bottom