Recent content by William Todd

1. William Todd

Moon Lord Texture

I have thought of an amazing idea... First of all, lets get it out of the way that I do not have Terraria on the PC, or a PC in general, so I both cannot create texture packs, nor use any that are made, so this post is purely fantasizing about how it could look, and possibly sparking an idea for...
  2. William Todd

Xbox 360 In-Game Story.

Ok, awesome, well, I'd love to join if you'll have me my good man I don't have any other characters, so I'll have to start a new one
  3. William Todd

Xbox 360 In-Game Story.

Name: Wrothgar Age: 498 Class: Magic Class Type: Defensive Wizard (Basically all magic weapons, but behind the front lines) Now, when you say in game story, what do you mean?
  4. William Todd

Xbox 360 Important!!! (Not really... but kinda)

Yo guys, I'm in dire need of some peeps to play Terraria with me... I play on both Xbox One, and 360, and with the 360, I can play longer, but I NEED people! It's such a great game, but sometimes it's lacking without people to play it with, so if you see this, message me on xbox. I really want...
  5. William Todd

Xbox One (Also 360) Terraria Right Now

Message me within 2 hours of this post if you want to play Terraria today on the One. GT: TrueWizardry Message me same GT at ANY time if you want to play on 360.
  6. William Todd

Xbox 360 ANY player wel come ( no racists )

yo bro, If your down for the challenge, helicopter ya!
  7. William Todd

Xbox 360 ANY player wel come ( no racists )

Hey man, I'd be down. I'm 16 years old, and don't have a mic. I can, however hear people in parties, and I have smartglass, so I could message fairly quickly. My gamertag is TrueWizardry. I've been wanting to do a 3 player class playthrough where all three players are a seperate class (melee...
  8. William Todd

Xbox 360 Looking for Players

Lol, I was scared for a second. No, I am aloud an hour a day on video games, and 2 hours on weekends. The 360 is in my room, but my mom dosnt like me playing it. at least on the weekdays. She has walked in on my playing on the weekends and hadnt said anything, so I am a bit confused on that.
  9. William Todd

Xbox 360 Looking for Players

Hello everyone, I would like to host (maybe someone else host, I have bad internet) a Terraria game started from scratch, and play, in one sitting, to Duke Fishron. I think it would be cool to do a class restricted playthrough as well, but it's not required. Message me on Xbox 360 @ TrueWizardry...
  10. William Todd

Xbox 360 New PvP Survival Idea

Hello everybody, Happy Halloween (If you celebrate it) I am looking for players, around 2-4 to start a brand new world with a PvP twist. What I mean by this is That for the first 5 minutes of the game, players are in a grace period, and just try to gather resources, and set up. After those 5...
  11. William Todd

Forgot the Name of This Game. PLEASE HELP!!!

So, back in 2014 I played this flash game on Stickpage.com I believe and it was a fairly cool game. It was an 8-bit sort of game where you scaled upwards on wach level. You collected gems along the way which you used to upgrade your guns. I think either a map, or your gun talked to you... But...
  12. William Todd

Xbox One Wanting a new player to play with.

TrueWizardry if your still interested
Back
Top Bottom