Xbox 360 New PvP Survival Idea

William Todd

Terrarian
Hello everybody, Happy Halloween (If you celebrate it) I am looking for players, around 2-4 to start a brand new world with a PvP twist. What I mean by this is That for the first 5 minutes of the game, players are in a grace period, and just try to gather resources, and set up. After those 5 minutes are up, PvP is fully enabled and players are allowed to kill players on sight. Now, I would like to put it in Hardcore, so once a player gets killed by a player, they are out, but it is really quite difficult to survive in Terraria, so I might just have to go with the ol' honor system. I've been wanting to do something like this for quite some time, so if your interested, message me on XBox 360 @ TrueWizardry. If your interested, but still a bit confused, just message me and ask what you want to know.

I will start the worlds up when I at least have 2 Other players than myself.

(I would like to make it where each player is doing a seperate class playthrough, Ex: Truwizardry-Mage, XxPvPMasterxX-Archer, BigPapaQ123-Warior)

Not on right now but my gt is garnetfan8.

I live in the south-ish eastern usa. (South Carolina to be exact) as of when this was sent is 11:45 am. So if you have a different time zone plz tell me

Back
Top Bottom