Recent content by Wiz3rd

1. Wiz3rd

tModLoader Warframe weapons mod

Sorry to inform you, but life took my dreams away and I will have to focus on studying. I simply don't have time to continue making this mod. I cannot promise anything, but I intend to come back to it once I have the time to do so again.
  2. Wiz3rd

Just a quick heads up, I've only made 2 weapons from the new set, but I'm going to rest for a bit because I've been sick for some time now. Sorry to disappoint, but I will make the weapons eventually.
  3. Wiz3rd

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

The Ring crashes pretty much on anything right now. I absolutely NEED a fix for this, I just love that thing too much.
  4. Wiz3rd

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Same here. I'll just stop playing the mod until this gets fixed.
  5. Wiz3rd

To be honest I don't think I will do that anytime soon, because I want to focus on the weapons for now. Although the armor set bonus sounds like a nice idea, might implement it at some point in the future.
  6. Wiz3rd

Right now I'll just tier the weapons out, when I have all the weapons done (a long way to go still) I'll think about that. Will probably make it an accessory, possibly even make them mods. I also had an Idea to make Status procs as debuffs, and each weapon would have a chance to proc them in...
  7. Wiz3rd

Sounds good to me. I'll get on that after I make some more Pre-hardmode assault rifles. :dryadgrin:
  8. Wiz3rd

Warframe weapons mod adds new weapons to terraria, based on the Warframe game universe. The aim of the mod is to add more variety if it comes to weapons throughout the game. There are 15 weapons yet, more to come in the future. The weapons are released in no particular order. The newest...
Back
Top Bottom