Recent content by Wrath

1. W

Renewable blocks

Demonite and crimtane ores are renewable, along with their bricks.
  2. W

Time to Git Gud: A New Alternative to Expert Mode.

I don't really see anything wrong with chlorophyte bullets, losing the special effects other bullets have in exchange for homing is punishment enough.
  3. W

Personally, I find it insanely overpowered. It has a great rate of fire, does 29 damage, and shoots an incredibly common ammo. EDIT: and can also be obtained really early.
  4. W

This is a text based lets play with a specialized ruleset designed to remove overpowered items, as well as make the run more interesting. The biggest change, however, is that wings are completely banned in this playthrough. There are many more changes though, and you can find the full list...
  5. W

Let's Talk About Expert Mode

I'm really excited for the health and damage boosts the mobs get. Everything dies so fast normally, even duke fishstick, but on expert mode you cant just click once and forget.
  6. W

So how to actually kill Fishron in 1.3....?

I'm gonna fight enraged fishron and enraged plantera at the same time. already did that, but with normal fishron instead, and the biggest worry is letting the plantera despawn, since it moves so slow compared to fishystick.
  7. W

Official Twas the Day Before Terraria 1.3....

COPY AND PASTE IF YOU LIKE REDIGIT AND TERRARIA BUT NOT HERO
  8. W

Regarding "Expert Mode"

I believe the fishron was shown droping its normal loot alongside the bag in the trailer, so yes.
  9. W

Official Twas the Day Before Terraria 1.3....

I need it. I NEEEEED IT
  10. W

PC 1.3 Changelog

This new expert mode seems fun, after playing monster hunter everything seems easy now.
  11. W

100+ Reasons to GET HYPED!!! Extensive 1.3 trailer content list

Can confirm, am hunter monster. Though actually, we sharpen the handle.
  12. W

Official Terraria: Otherworld

Why board the hype train when we have hype taxis! $14.99 per mile!
  13. W

What's your favorite type of melee weapon?

Melee damage = melee weapon
  14. W

Hot Topic How Did You Come Across Terraria?

Well, I see with my eyes of course, silly :). And ice cubes can be picked up in both games, but you need a silk touch pick for the ones in Minecraft.
Back
Top Bottom