What Will You Do First When the 1.3 Update Comes Out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It comes out at 1 am my time so the moment I get home, I will set an alarm, fall asleep for the whole afternoon into the night, and then wake up at 1 and play until I have to go back to school. XD

when 1.3 comes out,gonna create a new char and try expert mode with my friends. we will discover the game together.That's it:)

Yeah, I'm going into 1.3's Expert Mode right off the bat, just softcore but maybe I'll go hardcore when I'm used to the new challenges c: hohoho. Going to work towards my main goal of building a giant room themed castle for NPC's. Going to be a lot of fun c: (Plus it's my Birthday so I'm going to be chowing down on cake >:3 )

So, this is my current plan.

First, new character and new world. Regular mode.
After beating that playthrough, I use that character in an Expert Mode world to get any extra stuff I may want.
Then, a legit Expert Mode playthrough.
And finally, I also get some extra Expert Mode loot for my old character.

I scrapped my previous plan,

I'm just doing a new playthrough, may be going throught the throwable class a bit, but I'll keep that rather for my thrower lady

You bite your tongue! Joking, but seriously, what is more important than Terraria that you won't ever play it? You did join this forum because you play Terraria right?

I think he's taking the question too literal since it was: "What will you do first when the 1.3 Update comes out?"

He was saying when it comes out; he won't be playing it. Not that he'll never play it.

I think he's taking the question too literal since it was: "What will you do first when the 1.3 Update comes out?"

He was saying when it comes out; he won't be playing it. Not that he'll never play it.

Sort of like "the first thing I'll be doing exactly when 1.3. is released is moving my right arm" or something.

• What are you going to do first when terraria updates to 1.3? Me???? WELL, probably just explore and get items then build a house like I always do... hah

#Arche xD
Ill probably mess around in my main world I always use and get some achievements, and then probably spend the next 47 hours playing a new character NBD:cool:

Achievements! Think that is what I will want to bash out first.
Create brand new large server for me and friends to check everything out together.
Just explore and have fun really, hunt for new items, new bosses, revamped events, so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom