Recent content by wuli1986

1. wuli1986

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

No, I'm using the Steam version, no patching needed. It still requires Steam to be running (or it closes right away, as you say), but so long as the Steam program is open, I can just cd to the Terraria install folder ("<path-to-Steam-folder>/steamapps/common/Terraria") and its as simple as...
  2. wuli1986

I've not yet actually had a chance to try the 0.8.1.1 update of tModLoader, but I had this same issue on 0.8 and 0.7.x. It didn't matter which mods I ran--I even tested with no mods and it still happened. Are you on Linux or Mac? I'm on Arch Linux x86_64, and I had managed to narrow down the...
  3. wuli1986

Hey @bluemagic123 / @jopojelly /@anyotherdevs , thanks so much for your hard work on this! Do you happen to have a version of the 1.3.1 Linux build available for download, even in its currently broken state? I'd like to help with diagnosing bugs and getting it ready to run for us Mac & Linux...
  4. wuli1986

Mac Syncing over Dropbox/Alias issues

It's been a few years since I've used a Mac regularly, but I do remember that OS X aliases are quite different (in a technical sense) from regular Unix symlinks, though they generally seem to act the same. With Steam cloud acting up right now, I've been using Dropbox to sync my saves between...
  5. wuli1986

Whould you appreciate some Mod Support for the Linux Version?

There is a mod loader/API in the works right now that, pretty much from its inception, has included cross-platform support, and has an express goal to continue that support going forward. I'm not on the dev team, so I won't say much more here; they've intentionally kept it pretty quiet as it's...
  6. wuli1986

tAPI "The Invisible Hand" -- Inventory Management for the Organizationally-Challenged

Finally got the new version up. Has some new features, and hopefully fixes all the issues in multiplayer, though I'll need testers to verify this. Apologies for the delay (again). Was on a nearly non-existent internet connection for the past month, plus I apparently went insane and decided I...
  7. wuli1986

tAPI "The Invisible Hand" -- Inventory Management for the Organizationally-Challenged

Nope, no butts! :pInput and insight are always welcomed. Thanks for the info, and I think you're right; it's probably a conflict of some sort, either with a mod or the game itself (though the latter is something for which I should probably find a workaround, if that's the issue).
  8. wuli1986

Does this problem still happen for you (or anyone else that reads this)? It's one I've never run across. It did make me realize, however, that I'm pretty sure I don't check for conflicts when the keybinds are changed (if I even can?), so unless the game itself checks that somehow, it may be...
  9. wuli1986

Hey, I know it's been a while since you made this post, but I'm replying for the benefit of everyone who has this problem. You're right, I am aware of this issue, and before my long hiatus, I spent more than a fair amount of time tracking down it's source, which I did eventually find and squash...
  10. wuli1986

So this problem hasn't reoccurred for anyone? I hope not, and I'm glad it's not my mod because I'd have absolutely no clue where to start diagnosing that problem! I haven't touched spawning or creatures or anything of that sort. Nevertheless, if it starts up again and it seems there really is...
  11. wuli1986

Hey, I just wanted to say THANK YOU so much, I mean, like wow, like holy carp! As it's been several blue moons since I've last played multiplayer, I probably would never have been able to properly implement and test it myself. Not to mention that this mod is THE reason I learned C#, so my...
  12. wuli1986

Haha, you and I found ourselves in the same boat! I'm happy this helps you too. :D I do plan to keep working on the mod for a little while, assuming life doesn't get in the way. If you have any ideas or suggestions on how to make it "even more amazing than amazing" I'd love to hear them...
  13. wuli1986

Here's another two more updates for anybody out there. Full update notes/rambling at the top of the OP, but short version is that I fixed some bugs, tried to make things act more accurately like vanilla, and upped the number of categories to 42 or some number. The 2 updates -- 1.1.2 and 1.1.2a...
  14. wuli1986

Thanks! I just posted an updated version, and I hope you like it even more! :cool: I wanted to make sure to poke @MiraiMai on this update, since it was her comment that inspired these two new features! Did I add them just for you, you ask? Why, as a matter of fact...no. No I didn't. I added...
  15. wuli1986

New update! Two, actually. One is the "official" release of v1.1.0, and the other is a new release candidate for a major overhaul of the sorting-system back-end I did. See the OP for the full details and downloads, but here's the highlights for version 1.1.1-rc1+tr14a: Slot locking feature...
Back
Top Bottom