Whould you appreciate some Mod Support for the Linux Version?

Would you like to see Linux Version get Mod support from tAPI and Game Launcher?

• Yes, I would.

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No, I dont.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Nither, Im not on Linux.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

GOUST

Terrarian
I would love Game Launcher and tAPI with Terraria Linux support for the Linux Modders. I have no affiliation with either of these groups, Just a fan.

tAPI is gone. It's not coming back. Go to something else, there's other options already.

Game launcher I'm still waitin' for.

There is a mod loader/API in the works right now that, pretty much from its inception, has included cross-platform support, and has an express goal to continue that support going forward. I'm not on the dev team, so I won't say much more here; they've intentionally kept it pretty quiet as it's still quite unfinished at the moment, and I wouldn't want to step on their toes. But it's in active development, and has some established mod-authors and former tAPI contributors behind it, so I expect it'll be a very nice product when they finally choose to announce it on the forums.

I guess the message here is: hang in there! Support is coming! :happy:

There is a mod loader/API in the works right now that, pretty much from its inception, has included cross-platform support, and has an express goal to continue that support going forward. I'm not on the dev team, so I won't say much more here; they've intentionally kept it pretty quiet as it's still quite unfinished at the moment, and I wouldn't want to step on their toes. But it's in active development, and has some established mod-authors and former tAPI contributors behind it, so I expect it'll be a very nice product when they finally choose to announce it on the forums.

If you mean the one I think you do, I really hope it gets up and running soon, looks like there has been a little progress made...

Yay!

Back
Top Bottom