Recent content by X-plosiveBunny

1. X-plosiveBunny

Builds Teleporter selector (with 16 options)

Since I started playing Terraria, I've always wanted to have a big teleporting room, and that's what I did. Usually some kind of floating box with millions of teleporters inside, each one going to a different place. But some day, I wondered: is there any way I can make a seemingly single...
  2. X-plosiveBunny

Items Logic gate lamp rod (swapper)

Add a rod that swaps the state of a logic gate lamp without making the logic gate send a signal (pretty much like the actuation rod for actuators). Extremely necessary for big wiring builds where the logic gate triggers the lamps above itself. Without this rod, if you swap a logic gate lamp over...
  3. X-plosiveBunny

Other Add tree type and background delimiters for other biomes that are not forest.

Self explanatory title. For example, if you build another jungle biome in the other side of the world, it will share the tree type and background of the original jungle. It also happens with the beach and tundra. My suggestion is to make it so every biome has a tree and background delimiter...
  4. X-plosiveBunny

Game Mechanics Make music boxes' range NOT relative to zoom.

Currently, music boxes and fountains' range DEPENDS on the screen zoom, so it may happen that when you are listening to a music box in some place, you zoom in and you stop listening to it. My suggestion is to make music boxes' range an absolute range (tiles) instead of relative to zoom. Also...
  5. X-plosiveBunny

Hey, Red. Currently, music boxes and fountains' range DEPENDS on the screen zoom, so it may...

Hey, Red. Currently, music boxes and fountains' range DEPENDS on the screen zoom, so it may happen that when you are listening to a music box in some place, you zoom in and you stop listening to it. Can you make it so the boxes' range is an absolute range (tiles) instead of relative to zoom?
  6. X-plosiveBunny

Ok ;)

Ok ;)
  7. X-plosiveBunny

Hello, bunny

Hello, bunny
  8. X-plosiveBunny

Red, can you add multiple wire layers? Also, active and inactive stone blocks are pointless...

Red, can you add multiple wire layers? Also, active and inactive stone blocks are pointless since they stand out in biomes like crimson and corruption (because they don't contaminate). It could be replaced by stone blocks with actuators, or even with mud in the jungle.
  9. X-plosiveBunny

Game Mechanics Let's hear your best suggestions for seed combinations!

Sum of all combinations of 8 different seeds: C(8, 0) + C(8, 1) + ... + C(8, 8) = 2^8 = 256 Since we can't choose 0 seeds, subtract one: 256 - 1 = 255
  10. X-plosiveBunny

Weapons & Equip Biome chest weapons upgrade

I mean, comparing any weapon with zenith doesn't make much sense, since the zenith is made to be overpowered. The problem with the biome themed weapons is that they are quite bad even on their own game phases (except for vampire knives). I think they should be just buffed.
  11. X-plosiveBunny

Game Mechanics Possible Secret Seed Features For 1.4.5

FTW + No traps for venom dart traps instead of regular dart traps and stealthy (painted) land mines everywhere in the world.
  12. X-plosiveBunny

Game Mechanics Let's hear your best suggestions for seed combinations!

Combining For The Worthy + No Traps should turn dart traps into venom traps and add painted land mines all over the world. Gray mines near stone, brown near grass (because of the dirt rubble), stuff like that.
  13. X-plosiveBunny

I wrote a post yesterday talking about new wire colors but someone corrected me saying that they...

I wrote a post yesterday talking about new wire colors but someone corrected me saying that they can't be added because of some Terraria limitations. So why not adding wireless transmitters?
  14. X-plosiveBunny

Thank you (a bit late)

Thank you (a bit late)
  15. X-plosiveBunny

Redigit, some complex wiring builds can't be done in Terraria with the current amount of wires...

Redigit, some complex wiring builds can't be done in Terraria with the current amount of wires. Junction boxes aren't enough. Is there any limitation in Terraria that prevents the addition of new wire colors? 😊
Back
Top Bottom