Recent content by Xakk

1. Xakk

Terraria State of the Game - March 2024

Wait, so what happens to all the banners in my banner chests when the update hits? I kind of like having them all sitting there. Can we not put banners in chests anymore?
  2. Xakk

Biomes & Nature Put something hidden deep within the treetops...

Not under the tree in the ground, up in the leaves. There's no passage up to there. You usually can't even see inside, it's too thick. Great place to hide something.
  3. Xakk

Biomes & Nature Put something hidden deep within the treetops...

It's an idea I've had for a while. See the trunk and the roots of the Living Wood Trees have all kinds of cool stuff going on, but aside from being really cool and treelike if you can see inside, the crown of the tree has nothing. It's a big solid mass of blocks that are mostly only used by deco...
  4. Xakk

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

This is why playing on thin ice is dangerous.
  5. Xakk

Terraria: Labor of Love is Out Now!

Does anyone know what they actually changed in the celebration seed? All it says in the log is 'a number of changes'
  6. Xakk

Weapons & Equip Just For Fun suggestion - New Light Pet : Torch Dog

Summoned with Tasty Bone item which is dropped by Blazing Wheels. It's a dog with a random dog sprite from the dog NPC pool, except holding a torch in it's mouth. The torch sheds light as a normal torch, but the color changes depending on the biome, kind of like the dog has Torch God's Favor...
  7. Xakk

Terraria State of the Game - July 2022

On the Void Bag - Why not put this functionality on the Money Trough and Eye Bone? Since they don't automatically pick up spare items, that seems the logical place to carry things you want to use like this, and free up space in the Void Bag for it's main function.
  8. Xakk

Working as Designed Minor Bug - Travelling Merchant Stock

Travelling Merchant is selling Constant world paintings in my normal world. I have activated the Radio Thing once, but it's a normal random world seed from the 1.4 release period.
  9. Xakk

PC Return Potion

Return Potion Portal is supposed to spawn a little bit above the spawn point, but sometimes, especially in small houses, will spawn directly on top of the bed, preventing players from using it to sleep.
  10. Xakk

PC Graphical glitch - Waterfalls

Good call, as I was playing with the zoom in the same area as the first picture I noticed the lines popping in and out with different spacings. Must have been playing with the game zoomed in before. Probably should still mark this up for the team to look at.
  11. Xakk

Update: Here's a much clearer version of what I'm seeing
  12. Xakk

This is singleplayer, and my machine is definitely not lagging. When I say flickering, I mean that effect where something moves back and forth in the game so fast it appears to be in two places at once; a capture will only show one of the two. I can't actually tell that these pixels are...
  13. Xakk

See attached image. Waterfall sprite (?) seems to be partially glitching out of place. It's a flickering effect, I had trouble capturing it, in game camera wouldn't catch it. Affecting lava and gemspark waterfalls. both on screen.
Back
Top Bottom