Recent content by xenogray

1. xenogray

tModLoader Portable Storage 2

Hello, Same issues as everyone, cursor si stuck to the window. However it also breaks JoJoStands mod : the mod adds a special slot that is unusable when Base Library is activated and Base Library is required by this mod and all mods requiring Container Library ...
  2. xenogray

tModLoader JoJoStands

Alright, so I ran more extensive tests : Testing by removing one mod, try to slot it in and reactivate the mod after : Nope, no good result. Testing by removing ALL MODS except Base Library and JoJoStands : still won't go in. Did I miss something ? Do i need to do something else except looting...
  3. xenogray

tModLoader JoJoStands

Hey, thank you for the fast answer :) Tried this too (and disabling Portable storage which needs Container Library) and... no luck sadly. EDIT : Is there anyway to force it in ? Via specific script or something ? EDIT2 : Or maybe use it in the accesory slot ? I was thinking this may be a...
  4. xenogray

tModLoader JoJoStands

Hello ! I'm having issues to install the Stand in Stand slot. Basically, I can't put in the stand i gained (Aerosmith). I saw a comment saying it will eventually go in but... like I activated an auto clicker to get it in and... nothing. Never goes in the slot. Anyone could help please ? Thank...
Back
Top Bottom