• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by XGhozt

1. XGhozt

Terraria State of the Game - July 2020

This is great! Keep it coming! :D
  2. XGhozt

FAR TOO MANY NERFS

I'm fine with the nerfs. It makes it easier for on-boarding new players and should help the game in the long run. Ultimately people looking for a tougher experience could get that through community mods or public servers.
  3. XGhozt

PC Does the Terraria cloud have versioning?

Alternatively you could use dropbox with a symlink for your saves. Dropbox will keep file versions for 30 days I believe.
  4. XGhozt

Cannot connect as host v1.4.0.4

Since it's not validating, it might be worth just deleting the game from steam completely and re-installing it. You might also try clearing out all the steam cache.
  5. XGhozt

Tool TEdit - Terraria Map Editor

Thanks for keeping this tool up to date!
  6. XGhozt

TServerWeb.com - Web based tshock manager and terraria server list

I just setup a discord server. Join the TServerWeb Discord Server! This service still works with the latest update(s).
  7. XGhozt

1.3.6 Background Preview

Reminds me of Dragon Ball Z. Neat.
  8. XGhozt

That's okay! The system is designed more for server admins who want to be able to remotely control their server from the web. :)
  9. XGhozt

I've just released a plugin for tshock which when installed will give you the ability to view your server's log from tserverweb.com. Here is the link on tshock (pending approval): https://tshock.co/xf/index.php?resources/tswconsole.171/ Direct Download...
  10. XGhozt

Many of you have been asking for tserverweb.com to reduce the number of connections it makes to your server. I've just implemented two new optional features for those who want to lower the number of times tserverweb reaches out to your server for data. This will be mostly used for popular...
  11. XGhozt

PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

This is looking really nice! I can't wait to check it out. :D
  12. XGhozt

New Feature! You can now shared your server with co-admins and moderators to help manage it! From your server profile, just invite your friend by entering their email address. If they already have an account at TServerWeb.com then you can manage their access permissions right away. If they're...
  13. XGhozt

Just fixed a bug which prevented some users from setting their server to "public".
  14. XGhozt

Thanks! :) Let me know if you have any questions.
  15. XGhozt

Official Dig Deeper!

I enjoyed that more then I thought I would. Thanks for the share.
Top Bottom