Recent content by xHorizonSwiftx

1. X

PC Advice on Duke Fishron's third form?

Thank you for the tips, I pulled my worm scarf out of my junk drawer, got my hands on some cursed flames, tried it, died, tried again with falling to dodge his third phase, did it. I better get what I want from this treasure bag, because I have a feeling that I'll never be able to do that again...
  2. X

I'm in a Corruption world, so ichor isn't available unfortunately
  3. X

Hey, I recently decided to try to take down Duke Fishron for my first time ever on my expert mode save, using Xenopopper with chlorophyte bullets and an asphalt bridge, UFO mount to dodge everything and a heart statue for healing, heart lantern for more regen, campfire of course, ironskin...
  4. X

What's your favourite boss?

I personally love Plantera, I don't know why exactly, but I highly prefer dodging its attacks using an arena in the underground jungle whilst firing at it using chlorophyte bullets instead of frantically dodging (and dying :p) from Moon Lord. What about you?
  5. X

What's your luckiest time in a boss fight?

Definitely this. (watch to the end) Very clutch, globe thing killed me only JUST after I finished off the boss. Yes I know the arena is tiny. And I was using terrible weapons. And I was cheesing with the nurse. My friend had joined my world and given me a ton of good stuff and I was a noob at...
  6. X

Items Mana Pouch!

I feel like if one was made for healing potions, it would be overpowered. Mana is nothing, no potion cool down, just drinking with ease. The mana pouch is simply just a storage feature, accustomed to work with the mana flower.
  7. X

Items Mana Pouch!

The Mana Pouch would be a bag which the player can carry in their inventory, upon right clicking it would bring up an inventory where you can store only Mana Potions. The Mana Pouch's inventory size would be the same as the inventory. The reason you'd only be able to put Mana Potions inside is...
  8. X

Three word story.

Became a donut
  9. X

Three word story.

Ostritch Communication Foundation.
  10. X

Game Mechanics Hotkey for Nurse heal.

Okay, I'm not sure if this has been suggested yet or not, but here goes. I sometimes lose to bosses because I'm unable to right click the Nurse and hit the heal button. I fought Moon Lord today and just before he died I had a close call. About 20 hp and I was frantically right clicking the...
  11. X

Three word story.

, instead he killed
  12. X

Three word story.

death. Moon Lord
  13. X

PC Will the Truffle NPC move in here?

Ohh, okay. Thank you.
  14. X

PC Will the Truffle NPC move in here?

Hi. I wanted to obtain the Truffle NPC, so I found a little underground glowing mushroom biome thing and made a little house; will he move in? The housing query said the housing is suitable, so I don't see why not.
Back
Top Bottom