Recent content by xXkkev

1. xXkkev

Terraria State of the Game - February 2022

Hello, I love terraria there are a few things that were better before 1.4 (in my opinion). For example the world generation, it is no longer possible to spawn in a snow biome, No, you are always spawned in the forest biom. at first it's boring that everything filled is just smooth, I mean only...
  2. xXkkev

Terraria State of the Game - January 2022

Hello, I love terraria there are a few things that were better before 1.4 (in my opinion). For example the world generation, it is no longer possible to spawn in a snow biome, No, you are always spawned in the forest biom. at first it's boring that everything filled is just smooth, I mean only...
  3. xXkkev

Terraria State of the Game - January 2021

If terraria is on the console (like on the smartphone) then I don't feel like it anymore. The terarria like NOW should NOT change on the console... bye
  4. xXkkev

Official Behind the scenes of Journey's End - A Q&A with the Programmers and Artists of Terraria

I have a question about TERRARIA 4.0 on the console...will that still come? 😅... And I'm sorry for saying that now but (it gets boring) on the console... Sure there is a lot to do
Back
Top Bottom