Recent content by Your_Doom_2099

1. Your_Doom_2099

PC The highest damage in a single strike

zapinator's effects can stack, so potentially, you could do infinite amounts of damage by it hitting something and doing 10x damage, then teleporting, then it hitting something and doing 10x damage, then teleporting, then it hitting something and doing 10x damage, then teleporting, then it...
  2. Your_Doom_2099

Mobile Mobile "Drunk World"

I mean that 10202020 isn't a special seed, and I found it disappointing. I understand that 05162020 works, I just thought that a 10202020 seed would be really cool
  3. Your_Doom_2099

Mobile 1.4 bug

Just a minor bug, when you go onto the team selection thing on a multiplayer world, then use a mace, the mace will be shown wierdly. You can see that the mace is shown twice, just a weird bug. The position is inconsistent though. It was in a different spot when I first encountered it.
  4. Your_Doom_2099

Mobile Mobile "Drunk World"

In PC 1.4, there is a world called "Drunk World" accessed by using 05162020, for a seed. There is nothing like this for mobile. 10202020 will not give you a special seed. This is frankly disappointing. I would like to suggest a Drunk World equivalent for mobile, this could be accessed on PC as...
  5. Your_Doom_2099

Taking the Journey on the Road: Terraria Journey's End Launches on Mobile Today!

Where IS your money? If it was on your Character, look in the money/ammo area, If not, check in your safes, piggy banks, and chests.
  6. Your_Doom_2099

Resolved [Mobile 1.4] Game constantly crashing. (iPad Air 1, iOS 12.4.8)

Uhhh, try turning down the graphics, all of them... I have an IPad 4, (and kindles) the IPad is unusable until you remove all descent graphics.
  7. Your_Doom_2099

Taking the Journey on the Road: Terraria Journey's End Launches on Mobile Today!

Hmmm, that doesn't seem right, it should all be released :merchantwhat:
  8. Your_Doom_2099

Sad, as a Kindle user, I have to wait... but amazing progress! Took less than a year! CROSSPLAY SOON! :kingslime::kingslime::kingslime:
  9. Your_Doom_2099

Terraria State of the Game - May 2020

EXACTLY!!! and making a world sometimes takes FOREVER, and then crashes partway through!!!! but when it doesn't crash, its pretty fantastic
  10. Your_Doom_2099

Terraria State of the Game - May 2020

Mobile 1.4, Wooooooow, I thought 1.3 was reason for hype! This will definitely kill my device...
  11. Your_Doom_2099

With Great Power Comes Great Accessibility - Introducing Terraria's New Journey Mode

odds are that they won't add an item only for journey mode, especially something like a non op weapon. Exception for those wings? maybe...
  12. Your_Doom_2099

Prepare to Embark on Journey's End

:redspin:Yas:redspin:
Back
Top Bottom