Recent content by Zedd*

1. Z

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

A quick concept. Body and shoes were poorly made based on an old head. Many parts of it could be changed to match the Terraria theme and colors, as this is a MS Paint sketch. Tooltip could be "Made by Zedd*" There are barely any ice/frost themed vanity sets, which is why I decided to design...
  2. Z

1.3.6 New Furniture Preview

Looks cool but aren't those obsidian blocks? If they are we still need a spider themed block
  3. Z

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Terraria 1.3.5-1.4.0

Although this is pretty interesting, yet it's unoriginal and unnecessary. I do insist that the Moon Lord stays as the final boss because some people lag while playing around with him, imagine a more complicated boss, RIP PC. I do agree with the others that pre-Moon Lord bosses should be added...
  4. Z

tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

Amazing mod I enjoyed it but i have a complaint (it haven't happened to me but im sure some day it will happen to someone) what if any part of the moon lord gets "The Immortal" prefix >_<... that would be a problem xD
  5. Z

Not complaining or anything. Haters begone! I think in a next update there should be...

Not complaining or anything. Haters begone! I think in a next update there should be improvements for the Throwing class... :D Don't start talking bout mods now m8s...
  6. Z

by killing bunnies ofc :)

by killing bunnies ofc :)
  7. Z

thats a different case. the moon lord boss itself causes a lot of lag. not the token lol. Duke...

thats a different case. the moon lord boss itself causes a lot of lag. not the token lol. Duke fishron doesnt affect the view that much and doesnt shoot phantasmal deathrays that itself crashes the game. same with the angler. its just an npc
  8. Z

youre missing the point m8. mobile phones dont have the power to do such an activity

youre missing the point m8. mobile phones dont have the power to do such an activity
  9. Z

they will make it at smaller size but still moon lord causes a lot of lag..... A LOT.... i tried...

they will make it at smaller size but still moon lord causes a lot of lag..... A LOT.... i tried fighting moon lord on my old 2gb ram pc....never won sad moments :(
  10. Z

nah. cenx is a bunny

nah. cenx is a bunny
  11. Z

the only thing the moon lord will kill is mobile RAM :]

the only thing the moon lord will kill is mobile RAM :]
  12. Z

cool indeed. but whos that ?_?

cool indeed. but whos that ?_?
  13. Z

exactly. im glad someone shares me the same thinking @Exodus Starlit :)

exactly. im glad someone shares me the same thinking @Exodus Starlit :)
  14. Z

cracks his knuckles...uh-huh.... dont include me in this lel

cracks his knuckles...uh-huh.... dont include me in this lel
Back
Top Bottom