tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

Great mod. Jut had a leeching martian saucer turret and a leeching martian walker appear at the same time. They both got so strong that they only took 1 damage and they kept leeching eachother. The walker had 40000> max HP and did 650 damage on me when I touched him. Great mod :)

Is there a reason why the last tier is Amber instead of Diamond?

EDIT: Bosses can also spawn with prefixes apparently. Would a boss be able to spawn with a suffix as well and if so, wouldn't a boss with the Reaper or Immortal suffix be kinda broken?

Last edited:
Is there a reason why the last tier is Amber instead of Diamond?

EDIT: Bosses can also spawn with prefixes apparently. Would a boss be able to spawn with a suffix as well and if so, wouldn't a boss with the Reaper or Immortal suffix be kinda broken?

Amber is the last tier of gem you can obtain in the game. You need a higher tier pick for them.

Amber is the last tier of gem you can obtain in the game. You need a higher tier pick for them.

what u mean higher tier pick its a gem from silt/slush not cave
all gems have same mineing lvl when placed
[doublepost=1466657276,1466656714][/doublepost]
Great mod. Jut had a leeching martian saucer turret and a leeching martian walker appear at the same time. They both got so strong that they only took 1 damage and they kept leeching eachother. The walker had 40000> max HP and did 650 damage on me when I touched him. Great mod :)

leeching colossal moon lord head max health when it died 308600 the sec the head died the core died to
leeching trickster king slime max health when it died 442523

But Amber is only obtainable from Desert Fossil, which requires a higher level pickaxe. You can't get Amber from Silt or Slush.

http://terraria.wiki.gg/Amber

Ive also obtained amber from silt, though very rarely so you DO NOT require a better pick.

The only bit that makes amber better than diamond is that it can ONLY be obtained with the Extractinator whilst the Diamond can be found naturally in caverns.

upload_2016-6-23_23-44-13.png

Small issue, really, but the Martian Saucer spawned with the turrets floating off of it because the Core spawned with a size modifier. You might want to make the Martian Saucer immune to size modifiers as well. :)And probably Stealth modifiers, since nobody wants to fight an invisible saucer that you can still see the guns of, or one that you can't see the guns at all.

I have one suffix. Hydra. when killed split into two versions of itself with half of original stats. Works until max hp of every clone is 1. But better if it wouldn't work on bosses. Sorry for bad english i'm still learning.

Maybe i'm just stupid but can someone make "How to instal" tutorial?
You just need to search for the mod in the TmodLoader browser and click on 2 buttons after that. Then, you're good to go.

I have one suffix. Hydra. when killed split into two versions of itself with half of original stats. Works until max hp of every clone is 1. But better if it wouldn't work on bosses. Sorry for bad english i'm still learning.
2 things :
-This suffix is INSANELY overpowered with that limit, So instead of having the monster split indefinitely, it could have a max splitting of 4-6 times or just stop doing so when a certain Maxlife limit (Like 10-20% of the original Max HP) is reached. Because, Let's be honest, who wants to get torn into pieces because some Dungeon Souls knock you everywhere or block your attacks ? Problem is it bears some resemblance with the Immortal Suffix...

-This english that I see is good enough to be understood

Amazing mod I enjoyed it but i have a complaint (it haven't happened to me but im sure some day it will happen to someone) what if any part of the moon lord gets "The Immortal" prefix >_<... that would be a problem xD

Back
Top Bottom