Recent content by Zethie

1. Zethie

Game crashes on start up.

The game works now. Thank you for helping me with this.
  2. Zethie

Okay theres no errors when using server.exe now. The game generated a crash log when I started it up this time.
  3. Zethie

I did as you followed and the game still does the same thing. However the Server exe error changed to XNA graphics.dll this time.
  4. Zethie

Both say I have a newer version on my machine.
  5. Zethie

I've done that before I made the post. I deleted the Files, uninstalled XNA reinstalled. Got the same error and if I only delete the folders on their own I'm prompted to repair or uninstall.
  6. Zethie

Okay so i've had this issues for years and had the urge to try to play this again due to a friend. My game starts up on steam then about 10 seconds it crashes itserlf without opening. The remedies I was told to try back when I first reported this was to reinstall Microsoft XNA and framework...
  7. Zethie

PC Terraria won't launch.

So I just checked and the files exist, I don't know whats going on now I've repaired it and restarted my pc. I get the same error and then I reinstalled it and restarted and still got the Error again. Is there a way to manually get windows to detect the files?
  8. Zethie

Thank you, sorry if I was rude. I didn't think that would be a solution to a problem as i was trying to launch the game normally and not a server. This is what I get which is confusing as I have the most recent version of XNA, even fresh reinstalled it. The picture i posted is what I got, I...
  9. Zethie

What logs do you want me to post? Because the I followed that guide to get logs and /none/ are being made and if the logs steam makes with the parameters from steam launch options. Of which I have set then I am sorry to be rude but you did not read what I have typed fully. I have the parameters...
  10. Zethie

I've tried everything in this guide already before I posted this thread, nothing helped. It's also how I got the parameters to try and create log files of the issue and I do not get any. My entire folder of terria in my documents is completely empty. It exists and nothing is there. I have the...
  11. Zethie

Sorry for the late response but that too did not work.
  12. Zethie

I'll try to do that and will post the results after
  13. Zethie

I have done both and it still does it, even verified game intgrity and that didn't help either
  14. Zethie

So Terraria won't launch at all. Tried for 5 hours today to get it to run. I reinstalled XNA and .NET to the most recent versions. Steam runs then immediately crashes and syncs nothing after that. No log files are being created despite me setting up steam launch options to create them. I'm...
Back
Top Bottom