Recent content by Zoaklen

1. Zoaklen

tModLoader ZoaklenMod

@Vsauce Michael it is supposed to be in the mod browser as ZoaklenMod v(version) Authors: Zoaklen, abluescarab
  2. Zoaklen

tModLoader ZoaklenMod

nope, just my bad, I fixed it, i am updating it in the mod browser
  3. Zoaklen

tModLoader ZoaklenMod

@abluescarab Many thanks abluescarab, no need to keep updating it, you already did the boring part that is updating it from the old tModLoader to the new, I will update the source-code here with your github and in the mod browser @edit I think I fixed all the bugs, if you guys notice any bug...
  4. Zoaklen

tModLoader ZoaklenMod

I am trying to update it since yesterday, but currently it is crashing when it's loading
  5. Zoaklen

tModLoader ZoaklenMod

@Neroninja No, I don't test almost everything of my mod in multiplayer, cause like I don't have friends, jk, but I don't expect these kind of bugs and don't have many friends who plays modded Terraria and have disponibility to help me with this, but what bugs are you talking about?
  6. Zoaklen

tModLoader [1.3.4.4] Upgrade System - Dushy's Upgrade

What a very nice mod, I loved the socket system and some element buffs. Good work! :p
  7. Zoaklen

tModLoader ZoaklenMod

Sorry guys I was not following the tModLoader updates, I will update it today
  8. Zoaklen

The name is Comando Steve by Bossfight, you can find the link in the boss spoiler in the topic

The name is Comando Steve by Bossfight, you can find the link in the boss spoiler in the topic
  9. Zoaklen

tModLoader ZoaklenMod

@Arenthor @Xandoniangaming I tested the DPS, the Shadowflame Apparitions had higher dps than the two staffs, it will be nerfed in the next update
  10. Zoaklen

tModLoader ZoaklenMod

@cs89 The feeling is so bad, I was searching for reasons to not continue this mod, the first reason was: "I think my mod fell by the wayside.", then I looked in the post and it had 104.000 views, I felt obligated to finish this update, I don't know what comes after, but probably just some bug...
  11. Zoaklen

tModLoader ZoaklenMod

Hello again, I am getting back with the mod, I was a bit discouraged with the mod, I just need some time to familliarize with the new commands, some scripts from the new update got some errors due to deprecated commands, I don't know how many time I will take to finish the 0.7 update, thanks btw.
  12. Zoaklen

tModLoader ZoaklenMod

@Arenthor Just send them by PM
  13. Zoaklen

tModLoader ZoaklenMod

@Matthew :D Know, then say, I never copied anything from any other mod (except for the Tree of Life that was the base of this mod), every item sprite or idea that was not created by me is credited in the Content list or the Changelog. Yes the mod have some old retextures, in the beggining of...
  14. Zoaklen

tModLoader ZoaklenMod

@Roxxz Read the upcoming changelog
  15. Zoaklen

tModLoader ZoaklenMod

@Roxxz Nope, I will fix it, thanks for the bug report
Back
Top Bottom