tModLoader ZoaklenMod

Change Boomerangs damage to Throwing?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi! I've meet a bug with Firespark Boots at v.0.6.3.8 - when boot's particles appears char stucks on the ground and can't move/jump. Removing Boots from the slot unstucks char. I've attached a screenshot to show how it looks like: dash to the left, char momentally stucks and begin to look like a flamethrower. Version 0.6.3.6 have no such problem. Tested on Terraria v.1.3.1.1 GOG, tModLoader v.0.8.1.2.

Attachments

• 2016.07.19_104604.png
    2016.07.19_104604.png
    194.9 KB · Views: 406
Last edited:
oh, @Zoaklen, since you are taking requests... It was rumoured once there''d be a magic shotgun and a magic bow of sorts powered by MP which never saw the light of day, how about something like that? I'm a huge magic user, and frankly if I could code I'd make a mod where everything is magic based. :p

Also, flamethrowers. Cursed flamethrower, Frosthrower, Shadowflamethrower.... :B Ichor Flicker?

@Zoaklen, well, it was pretty easy - I've just equipped a Boots and tried to run. At the moment when boot's fire particles appears - character stucks on the ground and can't move any side until boots removed from the slot, meanwhile particles continue to emit. Dash in any side shows it more clearly, just like on my screenshot above - particles keep flying on a trajectory as if char runs very quickly in this direction, but char just keep standing. If boots removed from the slot - char begin to run at the speed with which had to, if boots placed back to slot this time while char runs with speed high enough to emit boot's particles - char stuck back. I've tried many times to recreate this bug with different conditions (clear chars, new worlds, switching side mods etc) just in case, but result was the same until I've rolled back to version 0.6.3.6. Looks like problem is different tModLoader version I'm using, but I can't test newer version of TML cuz I have no Steam version of Terraria, only GOG, therefore TML is v0.8.1.2

@Roxxz, I've tried with other mods and without all of them too, but only switch back to v0.6.3.6 helps and works well in any variant. Even some kind of crash-test like simultaneous installation of many "heavy" mods (like this one + Thorium + Tremor + imkSushi + other not so heavy) don't cause bugs or crashes.

@Zoaklen The ninja soul does not specify that it has the ability to dodge attacks which is pretty important IMO (nor ingame nor in the first post).

Also the skybreaker falling projectiles are hard to aim and leave big gaps in between I think that might need to be tweaked maybe smaller projectiles but with less separation or make them do explosion damage when they fall or something also the dps seems lower compared with the other weapons it uses as a crafting recipe.

Last edited:
@Zoaklen The tera card glove requires itself to be crafted could you fix that?

Also on the OP you put that there is a new item called the odd quiver do you mean the "Night Quiver"? Cause I don't see any other new quiver items other than that.

So I'm experiencing the same bug that @turnoffer is.
I load in, move 10-12 blocks and then get stuck in place with the 'flamethrower' effect. https://gyazo.com/a6f8edf5995762164189eca3db5e8c83
I could toss items still though which is what I tried to do at the end of that gif.
After I took that gif, I noticed that it put my mouse into a 11th hotbar slot that I couldn't get it out of. http://prnt.sc/bvhzj5
Everything was working fine, I hadn't updated any mods in days and had been, and still am as of writing this, running tML v0.8.1.2 with v1.3.1.1 terraria. The bug occurred for me after I had finally crafted the Soul of the Universe from Fargo's mod.

Not wearing the boots is a fix for now, but I will have to craft from what i have lying around a new set of uber boots from a different mod until this one is fixed, likely going to be terrarium boots from the Thorium mod.

Here's the mods that i'm running currently if needed.
Calamity Mod v1.4.44
The Luggage v0.1.0.3
imkSushi Mod v2.5.1
AeONS of Terraria v1.0.2.1
Potions Expansion Mod v1.1.4
Tremor Mod Remastered v1.2.1.4
Cheeze''s Content Pack v1.0.1.1
Ersion v0.4.2.2
Rockos ARPG v0.93
MasStackPlus v2.4
EnergyMod v0.3
Enderium Remastered v1.0
Legend of Terraria 3 v1.0.2
ZoaklenMod v0.6.3.8
Undertale Mod v1.2
Thorium Mod v1.2.8.3
imkSushi Mod: Potions Addon v1.0.2
Cosmic Variety & Legends v1.5.6
Bluemagic's Mod v1.0.3
Fargo's Mod (Summons and Souls) v0.4.5.1
Epicness mod Remastered v2.9.2
Prefixes For Enemies v1.1.2

I hope a fix for the boots can be made, been using them loads!

The current tmodloader version is 0.8.2.1, not 0.8.1.2. If you haven't updated, try that. I don't get this issue and I use this, Thorium, Tremor and Calamity all together, no problems whatsoever (aside from too much choice in items xD)

This mod sucks lol, just a bunch or re sprites and copying some of Spirit Mod's stuff..
[doublepost=1469096300,1469096121][/doublepost]THE NEBULA CRYSTAL STAFF is a resprite of spirit mod's very own Lunar strider staff or something like that..

This mod sucks lol, just a bunch or re sprites and copying some of Spirit Mod's stuff..
[doublepost=1469096300,1469096121][/doublepost]THE NEBULA CRYSTAL STAFF is a resprite of spirit mod's very own Lunar strider staff or something like that..
Nebula Crystal Staff was sprited before lunar strider staff...
Dont be rude.

The current tmodloader version is 0.8.2.1, not 0.8.1.2. If you haven't updated, try that. I don't get this issue and I use this, Thorium, Tremor and Calamity all together, no problems whatsoever (aside from too much choice in items xD)
Might possibly fix it, but at this current time I'll just replace the boots and wait for the new tML update for the newest terraria version instead of updating today, then again the next. While tML makes adding mods for players very easy, it's still no Minecraft where everything auto-installs itself and can update without needing to go back into files.

Back
Top Bottom