I have reached a state of pure boredom.

Hie the Badger

The Destroyer
After 2001, I became very bored. So much so that I actually thought about deep throating my shotgun. But then I invented a thing I call braingrinding. The hunting for, and meditation on, horrific images, ideas, and stories. It's been 16 whole years since then and once again I am getting bored of braingrinding too. It was my vice and now I think I've covered so many things that nothing really works anymore. Im going to call this state "The Super:red:its". I've been through a formidable portion of the internet (considering the internets is infinite) and it has been still waters for many of these long years. Maybe I should get a good night's sleep for once in my life. But the thought of that makes me want to vomit on my face while riding an elephant. ..I don't even know where to get an elephant. But after much debate with myself I've come up with a small list of things to try:

Build a lab dedicated to the creation and destruction of random critters.

Go to town and see how many times I can say "biscuits" in crowded areas before I actually get arrested for it.

Spend all free time in deep meditation and disconnect socially.

Call everyone I meet stanley and address them as such many times possible in a single conversation.

Begin last resort measures of "groundhog day" experimentation.

Does anyone else have any interesting things I can try?

You could try learning about deep and complex things, like advanced scientific principles or philosophy. Personally i find those fascinating. You could also try finding one of your talents, something your interested in, and try to expand that as much as possible. For example, if one of your talents is programming, you could try to make the most advanced program possible or something. As for the things you mentioned, i like the idea of saying "biscuits" over and over again.

Back
Top Bottom