Wavebank Homestuck Wavebank!

Bb5lj8Q.png

Hey all! ever wanted to enjoy the ironically amazing music from home stuck in Terraria? well here is the solution.
This took a long time to make and I have finally completed it! Hope you homestucks' enjoy!

-=-Track List -=-
X-01. I'm a Member of the Midnight Crew (Acapella)
X-02. Even in Death
X-03. Upward Movement (Dave Owns)
X-04. Gold Mage
X-05. Sburban Jungle
X-06. A Taste for Adventure
X-07. Karkat's Theme
X-08. Skies of Skaia
X-09. Derse Dreamers
X-10. Sweet Dreams, Timaeus
X-11. Beatdown (Strider Style)
X-12. Killed by BR8K Spider!!!!!!!!
X-13. Vriska's Theme
X-14. Alternia
X-15. Explore
X-16. Hate You
X-17. Knife's Edge
X-18. Expedition
X-19. Stormspirit
X-20. Doctor
X-21. Carapacian Dominion
X-22. Love You (Fefari's Theme)
X-23. Core of Darkness
X-24. Dance of Thorns
X-25. Chaotic Strength
X-26. The Obsidian Towers
X-27. Skaian Summoning
X-28. Rain and :red:
X-29. mIrAcLeS
X-30. Unite Synchronization
X-31. Arisen Anew
X-32. Terezi's Theme
X-33. Darkened Streets
X-34. Time on my Side
X-35. She's a Sp8der
X-36. Ugly Betty
X-37. Heir Transparent
X-38. Umbral Ultimatum
X-39. Heir Conditioning

Credit

Cookietits (Eli) - Irony/Insperation

Kirito [Lone Wolf] (me) - Duh/the rest

Download!

Last edited:
Night is there becuase it is symbolic and Ironic at the same time, the rest were fit carefully by listening and seeing which fit each track best! ~ Sam

I think I am going to replace current hollow (Skies of Skia) With Darling Kanaya.

Edit: Also going to maybe replace current Undergound Hallow (Sweet Dreams Timeus) with Virgin Orb.

Last edited:
Heyyyy, do you think you could maybe update it for the new version? Since there's a new track for sandstorms, loved using this but since the desert update i haven't been able to. Maybe like Crystalmanthequins or something for the sandstorm event?

Heyyyy, do you think you could maybe update it for the new version? Since there's a new track for sandstorms, loved using this but since the desert update i haven't been able to. Maybe like Crystalmanthequins or something for the sandstorm event?
sorry for this late reply but I am thinking about this.
I would have to re get the tracks but it shouldn't be too bad

Can you either change the Lunar Pillar Music to: Oppa Toby Style and the Final Boss music to: Heir of Grief?

I know most people don't do that and it's either forcing me to make a better homestuck wavebank at my choice or that i am driving myself to insanity. If you don't literally do that, i might go further to insanity or force myself even further to make my own HS wavebank.

I can't keep with my insanity and my rage if you don't do that. But if you say the Final Boss/Lunar Pillar music is fitting, i am going to break 100 pots for this. Seriously, in terraria. With the worst fitting Final Boss theme stuck to my head and won't go away. I am not kidding. Breaking 100 pots in a raging fit makes me to put Heir of Grief to make the unfitting final boss music go away.

So, change the Lunar Theme and the Final Boss theme to be Oppa Toby Style and Heir of Grief so it would fit the intensity and insanity, hilarity of the fight, including the solar pillar as the intensity and hilarity makes you to want to boss rush it, but all of the pillars. The final Boss fits with heir of grief because you are like fighting the boss at your last stand against the Moon Lord, but through out the calm moments, you start to remember some of the most memorable bosses you fought through Terraria itself, it fills you with hope if you stay alive during the Final Boss, and that's what makes Heir of grief my most recommended choice for the Final Boss.

Sorry if i made this post long, that's just my suggestion. Feel free to accept it.

I remember when i made my own homestuck wavebank. though that was before all the major bosses and :red: like that. i never caught up to doing it again. glad to see someone else is picking up for more homestuck & terraria fans.

Hey there! I don't mean to pry, but. Would you be willing to make a 1.3.4 version of this? I really enjoy the Homestuck Soundtrack, and I just love Homestuck in general, so if you could make a 1.3.4 version, that'd be awesome. : o ) HoNk.

Last edited:
hey so i downloaded it and it sounds GREAT -well at least the title bit - but after a few seconds it forcefully shuts my music volume all the way down, muting it. so n order for me to listen i have to forcefully hold the slider in place.

Last edited:
hey so i downloaded it and it sounds GREAT -well at least the title bit - but after a few seconds it forcefully shuts my music volume all the way down, muting it. so n order for me to listen i have to forcefully hold the slider in place.

Well. This is a problem with any old wave banks. See, the way that Terraria works, is that unless all of the songs are in place in the wave bank. It will stop working entirely.

In order to fix this. You must obtain a 1.3.4 wave bank. Or. Get your hands on the original wave bank. Which I can provide a download for if you want. I have it saved for these exact situations.

I am not dead my Homestuck friends, I have come back to say that there will be an Encore, where I am currently working on a second and better wave bank. Thanks for your patience.

Secondly, There will be new songs to make a stronger than ever come back.

Thirdly, how about a little sneak peek?
[doublepost=1494683638,1494683489][/doublepost]
upload_2017-5-13_9-42-2.png

Fourthly, there will be a new and better thread for it unless I can change the title.

Attachments

• upload_2017-5-13_9-41-20.png
    upload_2017-5-13_9-41-20.png
    313.4 KB · Views: 178
  • upload_2017-5-13_9-42-20.png
    upload_2017-5-13_9-42-20.png
    313.4 KB · Views: 189
Back
Top Bottom