PS4 I hope older worlds will be compatible with 1.3!

2ndSTG

Terrarian
I recently picked back up terraria on my ps4, and once again began thoroughly enjoying everything about this game, than i started to think, oh yeah, 1.3 isn't here yet! Looking forward to that! Then I remembered that I stopped playing Terraria on Xbox 360 Because my world got corrupted due to compatibilty issues when the 1.2 update came down for consoles. Everything was shifted in a non playable style and most stored loot was turned into Pickaxes. :(

I'm just really hoping that it won't happen again and i'll lose all my creations and elaborate systems.

I love your game thank you so,

I hope old worlds will be compatible with the new update!

Sincerely,

Jason Sallas

I recently picked back up terraria on my ps4, and once again began thoroughly enjoying everything about this game, than i started to think, oh yeah, 1.3 isn't here yet! Looking forward to that! Then I remembered that I stopped playing Terraria on Xbox 360 Because my world got corrupted due to compatibilty issues when the 1.2 update came down for consoles. Everything was shifted in a non playable style and most stored loot was turned into Pickaxes. :(

I'm just really hoping that it won't happen again and i'll lose all my creations and elaborate systems.

I love your game thank you so,

I hope old worlds will be compatible with the new update!

Sincerely,

Jason Sallas
Hi Jason, welcome to the forums. ~:)

That is the goal that Pipeworks has planned. In their weekly Twitch streams, they have even mentioned that at some point in the future they will ask the community to send in your own saved games to them to try out as many worlds as they can in the testing process.

Back
Top Bottom