tModLoader Compressed Potions

If you have time to update this, it would be really appreciated. This is one of two mods I use in every playthrough and is one of my favorites.

I can probably update it myself and leave a copy of the mod file. However, I am hoping to receive the green light on that from a mod or something.

OK so the mod author was last seen June 2nd so they seem to still be somewhat active..

I am in the process of fixing this mod so it works for the new TML version, but I don't want to publish or even provide a fixed version in a separate link without official approval.

OK so the mod author was last seen June 2nd so they seem to still be somewhat active..

I am in the process of fixing this mod so it works for the new TML version, but I don't want to publish or even provide a fixed version in a separate link without official approval.

If you made it different enough somehow, you might be able to publish it as your own as long as you have a big "inspired and based on Compressed Potions" label on the homepage. Then again, I think you aren't allowed to use someone else's code, even for a base...There's not really a good solution for this, is there?

Plz Fix this:
Feld nicht gefunden: "Terraria.Entity.name".
bei CompressedPotions.Items.CompressedAmmoReservation.SetDefaults()
bei Terraria.ModLoader.ItemLoader.SetDefaults(Item item, Boolean createModItem)
bei Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent()
bei Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

I really like this mod it makes the game way more enjoyable, but as others pointed out theirs a buff limit, I think master potions should have a single buff instead of applying all the buffs at once, and make them toggleable so you have to choose which you want active at the time. Another idea is to make them function like banners so every compressed potion takes the place of one buff.

Back
Top Bottom