Xbox One Can't pick up loot.

My husband and I have been playing on our world for a while now(splitscreen). recently been having issues with him not being Abel to pick up any loot from bosses to random monsters. Even happens when I try and drop stuff for him. Have hard reset. Tryed new world's. Can't seem to get it working and can't find anyone having same problem. Please help.

My husband and I have been playing on our world for a while now(splitscreen). recently been having issues with him not being Abel to pick up any loot from bosses to random monsters. Even happens when I try and drop stuff for him. Have hard reset. Tryed new world's. Can't seem to get it working and can't find anyone having same problem. Please help.
Hi there @Kittenvonkitty18, this may seem like a silly question, but I just need to make sure - is his inventory full? Is there room in his inventory for more stuff?

If he's got open spots in his inventory and still can't pick up stuff, does it only happen during multiplayer? When he's player 1 or player 2? Try it in single player and see if it works to narrow down if it's a multiplayer problem.

No his inventory has space. An single player with him being player 1 and when he was player 2 also.
That's strange. I don't recall hearing anyone else having a similar problem. If you were playing online multiplayer I'd say there may be a connection issue, but with split-screen you're both on the same connection.

If someone else has a possible solution, hopefully they'll chime in. Sorry I don't have better news. If you'd like to talk with 505 Games directly and see if they have any better news about your issue, you can open a Support Ticket with them here (you'll need to make an account to open a ticket): https://support.505games.com/en/support/home

Although the Xbox One is getting a huge update fairly soon, and the entire game code was re-written for better performance, so this glitch you're having will hopefully be gone when the update comes out. There's no set release date yet.

Update/-New info. It seems that items in the inventory are invisable. Don't know what to do about it.. hopefully new discovery helps. 505 doesnt know whats going on either.
Invisible inventory items? Super strange. Even though items being invisible isn't good, I'm glad there was something that was figured out.

Update/-New info. It seems that items in the inventory are invisable. Don't know what to do about it.. hopefully new discovery helps. 505 doesnt know whats going on either.
Do you have any modded/hacked items? If so, that could be the case, since their IDs may have not loaded in properly/corrupted those slots.

Back
Top Bottom