Terraria 1.3: Xbox One Submission Approved! Launches Monday, February 5th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I got my world more or less prepared for 1.3. I blocked off the front of the dungeon so I can fight aliens without hitting the cultists, and yes, one of my NPCs had migrated over to the shelter I built there after getting killed in a surprise solar eclipse. Built a platform over the far right ocean to farm Martian probes. I used the jungle temple bricks to build it and added a water candle... I knew it was working from the absolute swarm of harpies that descended on me. Now I just need the update so I can fight Hallowed mimics, get the deadly sphere staff from the eclipse, and go pick on some aliens.

Good thing I have 2 accounts on Xbox my original xXStarWarsMadXx and my newest one GiantGlowDart so I can just start fresh on all of my games!

I have more than two stacks of souls of blight from farming Ocram (bugger was being stingy with his loot). If we're getting 5 gold for every one when the update removes them my character is gonna be freakin' rich

can I skip school on monday please?
;)
Unfortunately for you, probably not. But here, the roads are supposed to get iced due to weather. Yay!
[doublepost=1517755663,1517755602][/doublepost]
I have more than two stacks of souls of blight from farming Ocram (bugger was being stingy with his loot). If we're getting 5 gold for every one when the update removes them my character is gonna be freakin' rich
Or you could just sell them. They sell for the same price. Although I do suppose that it would be more satisfying for them to just magically congeal into a bunch of coins.
[doublepost=1517756002][/doublepost]
This is me if it’s really buggy when it is released

I was fishing up crates in order to get the 1.3 items from them and a pinky got stuck under my platform

Question, I have spent a lot of time in my world. My houses and whatever I’ve built lol. Everything I’ve collected. When I jump into expert world am I to start as a completely fresh character? Like down to no armor? I read that bringing stuff over can affect what I find or receive? I’ve built quite the home and I’m sad to see it go but willing to rebuild lol. I’m an Xbox user awaiting the update so no I don’t know what I’m in for yet:)

Question, I have spent a lot of time in my world. My houses and whatever I’ve built lol. Everything I’ve collected. When I jump into expert world am I to start as a completely fresh character? Like down to no armor? I read that bringing stuff over can affect what I find or receive? I’ve built quite the home and I’m sad to see it go but willing to rebuild lol. I’m an Xbox user awaiting the update so no I don’t know what I’m in for yet:)
You'll keep all your characters but I would make a new character anyways because it makes it more fun that way

If you play on an expert world with another character, you'll keep everything and be able to play normally. However any expert exclusive stuff that you keep on you will be unable to be equipped or used whilst playing in a non-expert world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom