Staff Member Pipeworks Studio
ClearConscious was last seen:
Oct 3, 2017
    1. DaRealJuicebox
      DaRealJuicebox
      PLEASE PLASE PLEASE TELL ME THE RELEASE DATE IM BEGGING YOU
    2. Lionoflight00
      Lionoflight00
      I'm getting exited It's a coming please early release oh I'm begging early Release. (saw the video of the trailer for 1.3/ gameplay QNA and it looks great keep it up)
    3. ShadowOfDarkness
      ShadowOfDarkness
      Hello, How does Beta Testing work? I might want to help with Mobile's when it rolls around, but I'm not sure what I'd need to do.
    4. Sylasgamer03
      Sylasgamer03
      Hello, I see these people saying that they want android beta, but I am happy to wait, because a polished game is better than a broken game.
      1. diekonradish likes this.
    5. Techdude594
      Techdude594
      Is the Nintendo Switch version still expected for this year? With all of the delays to XB1 and PS4, I grow wearier each day. Also, will the Switch version support the touchscreen?
    6. ponjogaming
      ponjogaming
      is expert mode coming to xbox 360 on the 1.3 update
      1. Tunnel King
        Oct 1, 2017
        diekonradish likes this.
      2. ponjogaming
        ponjogaming
        Thank you for telling me
        Oct 1, 2017
    7. SoulSilver75095
      SoulSilver75095
      Could you send me a 1.3 android beta? Id really like to try it out early. I know its not done yet and it may have alot of bugs, but that's ok for me. Im just really exited to find out what its like.
      1. Parker Lehr likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. MegaMage314
        MegaMage314
        Yeah... it doesn't work like that.
        Sep 15, 2017
        Almighty bobbit worm likes this.
      4. ChaoticFlame 多情
        ChaoticFlame 多情
        ... and so is everybody else. Sometimes it's best to not be entitled and have some patience.
        Sep 16, 2017
      5. Kazzymodus
        Kazzymodus
        Said bugs could range from small, in-game hitches to corrupting your world and characters to crashing your entire device. I don't think you'd want that.
        Sep 16, 2017
    8. T1NYM4N
      T1NYM4N
      Hello ClearConscious...

I am a huge Mobile Terraria fan. I was just wondering if you could specify everything you are adding into the 1.3 update?
      1. Sylasgamer03
        Sylasgamer03
        I think I am a bit late, but they will be adding everything from pc realease 1.3, and removing all exclusives.
        Oct 4, 2017
    9. SunSset
      SunSset
      Hey clearconscious, if it's possible please make the phone version of Terraria have a bigger zoom out because when fighting bosses you can barely dodge because you need to be close to aim properly, Thanks!
    10. Meteo'ite
      Meteo'ite
      Hi ClearConsious,

I found a bug on my terraria mobile world and it was my best one,so one day I was farming Duke Fishrons for the tempest staff and I suddenly crashed and when I try to rejoin that world it just keeps crashing and I hope that Pipeworks can fix that in the 1.3 update.
      1. LavaGamer
        LavaGamer
        PLEASE read the news related to this. Bug reports are completely irrelevant until the Mobile Reset. The whole game is being rebuilt so old bugs aren't important.
        Aug 22, 2017
      2. ShadowOfDarkness
        ShadowOfDarkness
        He's the Community Manager, not the lead programmer.
        Sep 17, 2017
        LavaGamer likes this.
    11. I Love Terraria177
      I Love Terraria177
      So is there anything new since your last video on 1.3 console because a lot of us have been waiting we would like to have the update very very soon
      1. ChaoticFlame 多情
        ChaoticFlame 多情
        Dude, calm down. I know you and others are extremely anxious to have the update, but I'm sure console will receive its care package sometime in Q3, which is already here, but since they probably need all the time they can get and most likely won't delay it any further, I'm guessing September 1st at the latest.
        Aug 4, 2017
        diekonradish likes this.
      2. I Love Terraria177
        I Love Terraria177
        It wasn't a mean comment i was just asking a question :)
        Aug 16, 2017
      3. Sylasgamer03
        Sylasgamer03
        @ChaoticFlame 多情 I come from october still nothing, not to be rude... Here is to a solid update with no bugs!
        Oct 4, 2017
    12. InstaFiz
      InstaFiz
      Can you send a message to Liz for me? She seems to like it when I'm on the streams, so tell her that I've been on a big vacation and that's why I wasn't watching the streams lately.
    13. TUMM11
      TUMM11
      Alright, I think it's time for another update on the update.
    14. I Love Terraria177
      I Love Terraria177
      Can we get a video on YouTube today or tomorrow??
      1. Jetstream ∞
        Jetstream ∞
        Videos, especially from companies like Pipeworks, take some time to create, prepare, and publish. i don't know why they'd really need to upload a video anyway
        Jul 15, 2017
        AMudkipMain likes this.
      2. I Love Terraria177
        I Love Terraria177
        Well I would like to see a video on the progress of the play testing unless there done with that we haven't gotten anything since like 2 weeks ago
        Jul 15, 2017
    15. Drakoslayr
      Drakoslayr
      Hey i only have the mobile version of Terraria plz don't take everything out just like add stuff i love everything 505 game's done
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Drakoslayr
        Jul 11, 2017
      3. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        There are some interesting ideas here and there.
        Jul 11, 2017
      4. LavaGamer
        LavaGamer
        "I love everything 505's done." *TRAITOR faintly plays in background* seriously though 505 were REALLY bad at porting it. Thats why its buggy and missing features to an ungodly level.
        Aug 22, 2017
        Sylasgamer03 likes this.
    16. I Love Terraria177
      I Love Terraria177
      So correct me if I'm wrong but. You guys are done with the update we are just waiting for Sony and Microsoft to approve of the update correct?
      1. Tunnel King
        Tunnel King
        I don't think that's the case, they are still play-testing and finishing up.
        In the past. it would me announced when updates had been submitted to Sony/MS. I don't know for sure that they will do so for this update, but I sort of expect that to happen.
        Jul 7, 2017
        diekonradish likes this.
      2. artman 215
        artman 215
        terraria is not the only thing that's trying to get sony and microsoft together, minecraft...
        i love both games
        Jul 7, 2017
      3. Tunnel King
        Tunnel King
        It has nothing to do with getting those companies 'together' - they each have submission and approval policies for all game releases that have to be completed before they reach customers.
        Jul 7, 2017
        diekonradish likes this.
    17. Sylasgamer03
      Sylasgamer03
      We haven't heard much for mobile, will there be a setback cause of Console's setback?
    18. TUMM11
      TUMM11
      Will the 1.3 consol update come out soon or is it still planed for Q3?
      1. Creeper37500
        Creeper37500
        As it's been said countless times before, it will come ou when it's ready. :)
        Jun 18, 2017
        diekonradish likes this.
      2. TUMM11
        TUMM11
        I know, I just wanted to know where the progress was at.
        Jun 18, 2017
    19. Creeperq52
      Creeperq52
      For my Xbox360 my main world freezes about a quarter of the way through loading I tried backing it up and then deleting it but it did nothing. What do I do? PLEASE HELP!
      1. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        While someone's on their way helping you, how's your day so far?
        Jun 13, 2017
    20. RobtheProGamer
      RobtheProGamer
      Pipeworks can you please tell us the exact date for the 1.3 console
      1. YoshiGator
        YoshiGator
        Development has a lot of unexpected turns where the devs can encounter bugs and have to thoroughly test as well attempt to fix it by editing code which can have unexpected changes to other parts of the game and create more bugs and test more so its impossible for an exact date until they're all finished.
        Apr 29, 2017
      2. LewShakey
        LewShakey
        Going off past release 'scheduled' dates, 1.2.4 was set to release in Q3 of 2016. It was then that the devs of terraria comsole encountered bugs and postponed it till Christmas time. But we have a new dev team (pipeworks) so we should see a more accurate date soon. Although if they do release a scheduled date it may be set back a few months before release. My opinion? It should come out at the end of Q3 2017
        May 4, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 28, 1989 (Age: 28)
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    • Terraria: Playstation 4