1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice
ClearConscious
Last Activity:
Aug 29, 2019
Birthday:
Jun 28, 1989

Share This Page

ClearConscious

Community Manager, Male, 30

Staff Member Pipeworks Studio
ClearConscious was last seen:
Aug 29, 2019
    1. Howl174
      Howl174
      Can someone tell me where to post a glitch so someone can patch it in a future update
      1. Grumpy Squid
        Grumpy Squid
        Jul 15, 2019
        Howl174 likes this.
    2. TheWorfer27
      TheWorfer27
      Whose birthday does this represent? Oh well, happy birthday ClearConcious!
      1. Howl174 and ClearConscious like this.
      2. UltiDaniel
        UltiDaniel
        Happy Birthday!
        Jun 28, 2019
        Howl174 and ClearConscious like this.
      3. Howl174
        Howl174
        Happy birthday
        Jul 15, 2019
    3. citan005
      citan005
      Is there anywhere we can donate or help support the team? My three boys and I love this game so much and we play on multiple xboxes. I've actually purchased this game twice on steam before my computers broke down, twice on xbox, and even once on ps vita. I'd do anything to help get console to parity with PC faster.
      1. TheWorfer27 likes this.
    4. ExcellentEstlin
      ExcellentEstlin
      i have an idea for creative mode. what if creative mode had a second inventory for anybody you're playing as. and it only opens if you enter creative mode, and creative mode worlds can not have a survival inventory opened, and in creative mode, players have access to whatever they want, but they can,t take any of the stuff from creative mode and bring it into survival mode.
      1. Omega Derpling
        Omega Derpling
        You probably need to suggest this to Re-Logic. Pipeworks isn't really in charge of new updates, it mostly just ports them to console.
        Jul 12, 2019
    5. Sir Outcast
      Sir Outcast
      Any idea when Terraria Mobile 1.3 will drop. Ever sense the twitter responded to me with the link and I saw there was no set date I was a little disappointed. But I would like to know if there is a current set date
    6. NBRI
      NBRI
      Is there a beta program for Mobile? If so, can users join, or is it exclusive to Re-Logic employees? If it's public, how can an average user, such as myself join?
      (If you're not the person to ask, please tell me who is? [my guess: :red: *)
      *using this image as a sub for the name
      1. YellowPie84
        YellowPie84
        I believe there are applications that you can fill out that will be posted here on the forums if they need any testers. Right now, they don't need any.
        Mar 19, 2019
    7. Goldkat1234
      Goldkat1234
      When is the next console update? I'd really like to have more wiring there
      1. Daikonradish
        Daikonradish
        It makes me smile when one awaits updates for more than just the combat.
        Mar 7, 2019
    8. Miku Hatsune
      Miku Hatsune
      1.3 for mobile when? ^^
      hope not at the end of the world lol
    9. Games223
      Games223
      I know that Pipeworks is working on Terraria 1.3.1 for console, but is 1.3.5 a possibility in the future? Sorry, I'm guessing I'm not the first person to ask you guys.
      1. Aurora3500
        Aurora3500
        1.3.5 will come in the future. For the time being 1.3.1 is closer for the short term, while 1.3.5 will come later. All current generation platforms will eventually be updated up to the current PC version.
        Feb 1, 2019
      2. Games223
        Games223
        Awesome! well, that definitely reassured me. Thanks for responding.
        Feb 1, 2019
    10. Phoen1x0124
      Phoen1x0124
      Greetings,
      I am die hard terraria gamer and fan and I would love to know if terraria for ps4 and xb1 are getting any future updates like you guys did with 1.3?
      Thanks and just keep digging
    11. SoporificGamer
      SoporificGamer
      Can you still transfer worlds from 360 to Xbox One or no
      1. Gabrielismo 2
        Gabrielismo 2
        We probably won't receive the answer. Or maybe?
        Jan 2, 2019
    12. YentetneY
      YentetneY
      I wanna start a server for me and a friend so we can play together, but I do it via host and play. The problem is that my friend is only able to play on that server when I'm on it. Is there a way to make a server for us that we can both play on even when the other person isn't online?
      1. Unit One
        Unit One
        What you’re looking for is a dedicated server. I don’t know much about them or how to set one up, but this is where I’d go to start learning about it. You may need to do more research on your own before beginning it as well. Guide:Setting up a Terraria server
        Dec 20, 2018
      2. YentetneY
        YentetneY
        Thanks for the information! I tried it and it worked although now I have the TerrariaServer.exe window open. When I close it the server shuts down wich means I need this window open in order to keep it online. I wonder if there's a way to keep it online without this window because i'm to lazy to set up the server everyday.
        Dec 20, 2018
      3. Unit One
        Unit One
        Not sure. :) That will have to be something you research. There’s good info here and on google - just do some searches.
        Dec 20, 2018
    13. Sockmonkey367
      Sockmonkey367
      Im pretty sure following u lets me see patches so cool
    14. BarnacleDude12
      BarnacleDude12
      Sorry if I seem rude, I’m just restless for 1.3 and I’m on mobile.
    15. BarnacleDude12
      BarnacleDude12
      When is the ETA for 1.3 mobile?
      1. Techhunter_Talon
        Techhunter_Talon
        When it's done. That has always been the trend on this site and there isn't a point to ask for even a rough release date around here. That said, I hope you don't make a habit of pestering people about release dates and other stuff by making multiple posts in a short period of time. It ends up spamming the new profile posts feed.
        Jun 16, 2018
      2. BarnacleDude12
        BarnacleDude12
        I get that. It’s probably not too close to done, since there’s a lot of content in that update. They are also updating the UI, and that takes time.
        Jun 16, 2018
    16. BarnacleDude12
      BarnacleDude12
      Also, will creative mode be added, I hope so!
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Aedan The Borf
        Sep 16, 2018
      3. BarnacleDude12
        BarnacleDude12
        Buuut, it would help players with a more laidback play style.
        Oct 3, 2018
      4. Games223
        Games223
        If a creative mode was really added, then like nobody would go back to the normal Terraria mode. There even may be a possibility that less people would even play console Terraria at all. But of coarse that is only my opinion.
        Feb 1, 2019
    17. Lex1253
      Lex1253
      Soo, any news on another bug fix? I know a few bugs that could definitely be crushed. *Cough* Reflective Dyes *Cough*
      1. Aedan The Borf likes this.
    18. GamerBoyHHQ2000
      GamerBoyHHQ2000
      Hello. Is there ANYTHING on Terraria Mobile 1.3. I’ve been waiting for... let’s say... 3 1/2 years?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. GamerBoyHHQ2000
        GamerBoyHHQ2000
        :( I was just asking. Any way, Hal of PipeWorks Terraria fan base is Mobile players. I promise you the will lose many of them.
        Apr 15, 2018
      3. Lex1253
        Lex1253
        My friend, what don't you understand about "THEY ARE BUSY"?
        Sep 16, 2018
      4. Games223
        Games223
        Dude, it isn't as simple as you think. They have to rewrite all of the 1.3 update code, on top of working on Xbox and PS4 bug fixes. Coding takes a lot of time and effort to do.
        Feb 1, 2019
    19. Freakshow
      Freakshow
      I'm curious, what happened to video settings? I'd like to turn graphics down so I can use my star wraith in multiplayer without having the music cut out constantly.
    20. Thorthegreat12
      Thorthegreat12
      Is it possible we might see you guys at PAX East tomorrow?
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 28, 1989 (Age: 30)
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    • Terraria: Playstation 4

Signature

Are you waiting for a response and need a reply to your question? Contact me directly on Twitter: https://twitter.com/clearconscious