ClearConscious
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, can you help me with something it's with tmodloader but I don't know if that's your thing?
    Is there anywhere we can donate or help support the team? My three boys and I love this game so much and we play on multiple xboxes. I've actually purchased this game twice on steam before my computers broke down, twice on xbox, and even once on ps vita. I'd do anything to help get console to parity with PC faster.
    i have an idea for creative mode. what if creative mode had a second inventory for anybody you're playing as. and it only opens if you enter creative mode, and creative mode worlds can not have a survival inventory opened, and in creative mode, players have access to whatever they want, but they can,t take any of the stuff from creative mode and bring it into survival mode.
    Dapling
    Dapling
    You probably need to suggest this to Re-Logic. Pipeworks isn't really in charge of new updates, it mostly just ports them to console.
    Any idea when Terraria Mobile 1.3 will drop. Ever sense the twitter responded to me with the link and I saw there was no set date I was a little disappointed. But I would like to know if there is a current set date
    Is there a beta program for Mobile? If so, can users join, or is it exclusive to Re-Logic employees? If it's public, how can an average user, such as myself join?
    (If you're not the person to ask, please tell me who is? [my guess: :red: *)
    *using this image as a sub for the name
    YellowPie84
    YellowPie84
    I believe there are applications that you can fill out that will be posted here on the forums if they need any testers. Right now, they don't need any.
    When is the next console update? I'd really like to have more wiring there
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    It makes me smile when one awaits updates for more than just the combat.
    I know that Pipeworks is working on Terraria 1.3.1 for console, but is 1.3.5 a possibility in the future? Sorry, I'm guessing I'm not the first person to ask you guys.
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    1.3.5 will come in the future. For the time being 1.3.1 is closer for the short term, while 1.3.5 will come later. All current generation platforms will eventually be updated up to the current PC version.
    Games223
    Games223
    Awesome! well, that definitely reassured me. Thanks for responding.
    Greetings,
    I am die hard terraria gamer and fan and I would love to know if terraria for ps4 and xb1 are getting any future updates like you guys did with 1.3?
    Thanks and just keep digging
    I wanna start a server for me and a friend so we can play together, but I do it via host and play. The problem is that my friend is only able to play on that server when I'm on it. Is there a way to make a server for us that we can both play on even when the other person isn't online?
    Unit One
    Unit One
    Y
    YentetneY
    Thanks for the information! I tried it and it worked although now I have the TerrariaServer.exe window open. When I close it the server shuts down wich means I need this window open in order to keep it online. I wonder if there's a way to keep it online without this window because i'm to lazy to set up the server everyday.
    Unit One
    Unit One
    Not sure. :) That will have to be something you research. There’s good info here and on google - just do some searches.
    When is the ETA for 1.3 mobile?
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    When it's done. That has always been the trend on this site and there isn't a point to ask for even a rough release date around here. That said, I hope you don't make a habit of pestering people about release dates and other stuff by making multiple posts in a short period of time. It ends up spamming the new profile posts feed.
    BarnacleDude12
    BarnacleDude12
    I get that. It’s probably not too close to done, since there’s a lot of content in that update. They are also updating the UI, and that takes time.
    Hello. Is there ANYTHING on Terraria Mobile 1.3. I’ve been waiting for... let’s say... 3 1/2 years?
    GamerBoyHHQ2000
    GamerBoyHHQ2000
    :( I was just asking. Any way, Hal of PipeWorks Terraria fan base is Mobile players. I promise you the will lose many of them.
    Lex1253
    Lex1253
    My friend, what don't you understand about "THEY ARE BUSY"?
    Games223
    Games223
    Dude, it isn't as simple as you think. They have to rewrite all of the 1.3 update code, on top of working on Xbox and PS4 bug fixes. Coding takes a lot of time and effort to do.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom