Mobile Crash when entering settings with a connected controller

Jc Da Floof

Plantera
When i connect my controller and enter terraria and then settings to change the controls it just crashes!
Any suggestions on how to fix it?

When i connect my controller and enter terraria and then settings to change the controls it just crashes!
Any suggestions on how to fix it?
What type of controller are you using? And does the game crash when there's no controller connected? If you have the controller connected and enter the game, if you don't go to settings does the game crash?

What type of controller are you using? And does the game crash when there's no controller connected? If you have the controller connected and enter the game, if you don't go to settings does the game crash?
It only crashes when i enter settings in the game while having the controller connected and im using a steelseries stratus wireless controller.

It only crashes when i enter settings in the game while having the controller connected and im using a steelseries stratus wireless controller.
Right now the only supported controllers are MOGA Hero Power and Logitech PowerShell, so I'm not sure that there is anything that can officially be done about issues when using your SteelSeries Stratus Jacob, sorry to say. I think the best you can hope for is just a workaround, and that may include just remembering to not go into the Settings menu when the controller is connected.

Back
Top Bottom