Which Part of TCF are you a Part Of?

Stick to Terraria PC Section, and general discussions of the forums area. All the others are just skim through to see if anything is there that shouldn't be there.

I like reading suggestions about armors and weapons especially those who suggest new classes

" There are no terraria classes "

Urgh ...

I've made a thread showing my in-game building and creations, I don't spend much time there though, but it's like my most important thread

varies from day to day (mostly in convos or profiles and sometimes I check on my mod thread poll for responses)

Hmm I've been less present thanks to being very busy but historically I really tend to be in the suggestions. I've browsed there a bit of late though I haven't had the time to reply or read everything (honestly I usually am not on my own computer then so I'm not always logged in...

I stick mainly to suggestions and bug reports and other forums that effect the game. Also the adult swim section. I am one of the proud few who tackle controversial subjects and make statements no one else the sand to make. If you have an issue with it you can always discuss it on my profile, safe from being reported.

Spend pretty much all my time in Forum games and off-topic, but I do occasionally stray into suggestions to post a suggestion for one new block or a slight change, and may occasionally post on people's profiles.

But, if you need me, I'm in Forum Games or off-topic.
Or just post a message on my profile.
I'm there a bit, too.

I'm in things like The Last Post Wins and Ask a Stupid Question.
[doublepost=1537734343,1537734304][/doublepost]
Spend pretty much all my time in Forum games and off-topic, but I do occasionally stray into suggestions to post a suggestion for one new block or a slight change, and may occasionally post on people's profiles.

But, if you need me, I'm in Forum Games or off-topic.
Or just post a message on my profile.
I'm there a bit, too.
Same.

I generally lurk around the crossroads, terraria on pc, and the modding section, mostly the modding section. I'm one of those guys who won't really say anything unless its to report a new bug i found in something or if the thread topic is something i can add my two cents to.

I mainly make suggestions for dealing with some issues with the game, and make suggestions to make other peoples' suggestions more viable.

Back
Top Bottom