• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
Murphmario
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Minor update to my previous status from more than a week ago: I am partially considering coming back to the RPing scene here, though not sure how well that's going. Also, I'm not quiting the forums 100%, I just won't be very active here.
    Don't expect me to be active on the forums much anymore due to lack of interest. If you wish to message me, please do so on my Discord.
    If you hear thunder, then that usually means that there will also be rain and lightning.
    Some areas might become dangerous as a result because the water will be rising.
    In such an event, there will be clamor, as well as sirens ringing to help people in need.
    If what I'm saying is true where you live, then it's probably a bad sign of things to come.
    Requesting kindly that there be some kind of way to make new forum games.
    Unit One
    Unit One
    What kind of forum game is there left to do though? I'm asking this sincerely.

Back when new threads were allowed, anything new that was being made was just trying to spam and lag the forum, or were derivatives of threads that already existed. Plus the fact that there are pages and pages of game threads available right now that people can play in.
    Dear Re-Logic,
    Please let us resize sprites in texture packs.
    Greybrynn
    Greybrynn
    You mean sprites, they can’t when it was experimental, it was kind of also causing problems, so they had to limit it.
    Murphmario
    Murphmario
    Solution: Only restrict resizing of images that cause problems.
    Me, after waking up and checking YouTube:
    "What the heck, new Paper Mario!?"
    Wahoo
    Wahoo
    hey mario
    yes luigi?
    you are paper again mario.
    oh no luigi, here we go again
    I wonder: Instead of being part of the Mario series, what if Super Paper Mario was instead it's own thing and not connected to any series.
    TheWorfer27
    TheWorfer27
    At the start of the game, the narrator says "let me tell you a story" and each time it plays the [media]
    song it shows a part of a book - I feel like that's good evidence for it just being a story
    So apparently some birds decided it would be a good idea to build their nest in the wreath of our door.
    Danny Ω
    Danny Ω
    I advise you carefully remove the wreath, then take out the nest without breaking the eggs, then put the nest in some bushes.
    I'm still wondering when the RP Forums will become more active again...
    Mandrake167
    Mandrake167
    TCF is just not the most welcoming atmosphere for rps unfortunately...
    Murphmario
    Murphmario
    Yeah. Then again, I'm not sure where else we could go...
    There are rumors that the first 3 3D Mario games will get remasters for Mario's 30th Anniversary. Hoping those rumors are true!
    Are the TCF staff going to do something about the broken April Fools day image?
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    It's Augmented TCF that does the April Fools Fishron. Not TCF itself.
    As someone who's on their computer all the time at school, I actually hate online school. I swear, the rest of the decade better make up for 2020, big time.
    Ganransu
    Ganransu
    I have to admit, being bombarded with assignments 24/7 sucks
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom