• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
Murphmario
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• TBH I'm still a bit upset that we can't make new Forum Games. Especially since I got an idea for one recently.
    Animus Viral
    Animus Viral
    Care to share your idea?
    Murphmario
    Murphmario
    It's pretty simple. A word is posted then for, like, 10 posts, people have to post images of said word; what they post can vary. Afterwards, a new word is chosen.
    For the few people who care: I might be on less Wednesdays because of real-life matters. Key word being less; I'll still be on.
    Still waiting for either a resurgence in RP Activity or the return of Social Groups. I'll take either at this point. Or even better, both.
    Animus Viral
    Animus Viral
    Same. More for the first one than the second one though.
    Ultimate snowman 46
    Ultimate snowman 46
    I can always revive random forum picnic...
    I'm unsure of what to do at this point. Like, in general
    Animus Viral
    Animus Viral
    Maybe try organizing your infinite versions of Murph and writing a small bio about each one?
    Hey, if I put you in my story as a member of Mezmera's band "iance", what instrument would you have? Other than lead vocals (being lead singer) or guitar (being lead guitarist).
    Still looking for an RP Forum that's more active than the one here, but not too active. I am unsure of how to find one.
    Is there any way to not get a million alerts because you commented on someone else's profile post?
    Any RP forums that aren't too busy? I can't find anything, and Discord doesn't really work all that well.
    Still not entirely sure why the RP forums aren't really active at all.
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    Most likely because the original subforums were removed. Taking a quick glance at it, the new one isn't optimised as well for organisation, and there are plenty of people who lost their inspiration when they learned the original forums were being taken down.

A lot of RPers from days of old are also inactive, including me rip
    Murphmario
    Murphmario
    Yeah. If only the thing for social groups was updated, then we might not have to deal with this mess.
    GodHimself
    GodHimself
    Im still making a new oc for a new rp - thinking of a name guys. Atlas? mmm
    I still wish the RP Forums were more active. Maybe when 1.4 comes out? Who knows!
    Animus Viral
    Animus Viral
    Well, honestly, what I see, usually people who come to the forums for the updates, they do it exclusively, as in they only make a profile in order to comment on the update, not to play roleplays, unfortunately...
    Murphmario
    Murphmario
    Well in that case... if not that, then what can we do?
    SrDurp
    SrDurp
    I think that's because forums are a old type of "social media"
    and that makes nowadays people prefer Instagram, Snapchat, etc...
    TBH I sorta wish the new Forum Games policy gets reverted eventually.
    Murphmario
    Murphmario
    Keyword being eventually. I think it's fine that the staff did it right now.
    AlphaEspeon
    AlphaEspeon
    Yeah. Tunnel King seemed upset at all the low quality threads (at least that’s what I think).
    Murphmario
    Murphmario
    Also locking all the past threads wasn't needed BTW since no one was posting in them anyways. Not to mention that some of the forum games there that were locked were more creative I.E. The Photoshop Game.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom