Mobile Muktiplayer wont work

Emily223

Terrarian
Me and my sister have the exact same tablets (samsung tab a) and the same versions of terreria (i checked)
The thing is we cant join each other.
We are on the same wifi.
The worlds dont even come up on the join list! (And yes we are deffo hosting)

Are their any solutions to this?

Me and my sister have the exact same tablets (samsung tab a) and the same versions of terreria (i checked)
The thing is we cant join each other.
We are on the same wifi.
The worlds dont even come up on the join list! (And yes we are deffo hosting)

Are their any solutions to this?
Hi there @Emily223, sorry to hear that you're having difficulties. It sounds like you should be able to play multiplayer. The two devices need to be on the same network (wifi) and they need to be the same multiplayer version. And from what you've said, you've got both of those.

One possible cause of not being able to multiplay with each other are if the internet connection is poor. Another possibility is if the devices are named the same. I have heard from others that two devices that share the same name have problems playing together.

Its working fine on the internet at our grandparents house and friends houses so it must be our wifi.. the connection is really strong however. Any idea?

Its working fine on the internet at our grandparents house and friends houses so it must be our wifi.. the connection is really strong however. Any idea?
If it works on other networks and the network is doesn’t work on has a strong connection, that normally means there’s something in the set up of the WiFi network that it doesn’t work on that’s preventing it. Some setting that is interferring with joining/playing. Unfortunately I’m not well versed in network connections to offer any possible fixes other than resetting the network router to default settings.

Back
Top Bottom