Hello Terrarians!

I thought it should be right for me to say hello before I start posting or reading. I'll be honest I've been looking for some hard to find items in the game and joking with the old lady said, you know I bet there's a forum and people selling items for in game money lol. One click and yup here I am, nice to meet you all I use mainly Xbox One but I do use the 360 every once in a while. I look forward to playing with some of you and talking with you all.

I thought it should be right for me to say hello before I start posting or reading. I'll be honest I've been looking for some hard to find items in the game and joking with the old lady said, you know I bet there's a forum and people selling items for in game money lol. One click and yup here I am, nice to meet you all I use mainly Xbox One but I do use the 360 every once in a while. I look forward to playing with some of you and talking with you all.
Hi there @DetroitDarkside313, welcome to the forums. :)

I’m glad you were able to find the trading section, good luck getting those hard to find items.

:rslime::rslime::rslime: Super Late Welcome to the TCF, DetroitDarkside313! :rslime::rslime::rslime:

Glad you're finding everything okay, if you ever need anything or just want to chat please don't hesitate to ask a moderator, myself, or pretty much any of the players here, we're all friendly pretty much :D

Have fun in-game and on the forums, and happy trading and good luck finding the rarer stuff! :dryadgrin:

Back
Top Bottom