tModLoader Achievements Libs - A mod that allow you to add custom achievement!

Dradonhunter11

Official Terrarian
Hello everyone!

I've been working for quite a while on a new mod that allow you to add new achievement to the game without breaking current system.
This mod unlike my previous mod give you the option to use mod call instead of having to extend it directly, but you can also reference them if it's easier for you.

Table of content :
1 - Presentation
2 - Visual
3 - Current Implemented feature
4 - Missing feature for release
4 - ModCall (at release)
5 - Download
6 - Credit

Presentation of achivements libs

Achievement libs is your newest and favorite modded achievement manager, it allow you to make modded achivement basically.
But those achievement are not like other achievement, you can actually give reward to the player with them. It can be an item, a list of item, death trap or even world gen stuff! The possibility are unlimited!

Visual

The achievements libs menu is currently entirely written by hand. This took actually a really long time to get at that result :p

1LGyKSN.gif

DFclpmh.png

Current Implemented feature

- mod.Call("AddAchievementWithoutReward", this, string name, string description, string texturePath, condition);
- Custom reward
- Automatic item reward showing
- Automatic texture loading
- Integration into in game setting menu
- Showing completition at cursor
- Showing from wich mod it come from at cursor

Missing feature
- Mod filter

Download
The mod is not ready for release for now

Credit
Dradonhunter11 The man that made this possible :p
blushiemagic, jopojelly and the rest of tmodloader team for creating tmod and being awesome!
jopojelly with help of some code
RE-Logic for making this awesome game!

Last edited:
Cool! I was actually thinking of adding custom achievements to my mod once I start making it (if TModLoader ever gets patched for the Mac/Gog version), and I think this will help a lot! Nice mod!

Cool! I was actually thinking of adding custom achievements to my mod once I start making it (if TModLoader ever gets patched for the Mac/Gog version), and I think this will help a lot! Nice mod!

Yeah, last time I recall they don't have any plan to support GoG, tough they do support the steam mac version of it.

Could you clarify the Mod.Call parameters a bit more? What is the mod's internal name?
Oh yeah, mod internal name is AchievementLibs for the call. I just remember I forgot to actually update the thread as there is another call implemented in the mod, wich allow to give reward. Rn there is only 2 missing feature that are needed, aka back button and the mod filter.

Hey, just wondering, is this mod still being continued? It's been a while since the last update and I'm just wondering if it's still being worked on or not.

Dradonhunter11 Are you still working on Achievemnt Library? Cause it sound and looks awesome. If so keep up the good work.

Hey, just wanted to point out that the current version of AchievementLib is incompatible with multiplayer. I could give you the server log, but since the error occurs even when your mod is the only active mod, you should be able to recreate it easily. That being said, just ask for it and I will give you the server.log if that's what you want.

Back
Top Bottom