Switch Chests and crafting..

Martin Ellis

Terrarian
So i own terraria on xbox one and i love it. Especially with the 1.3.1 update and the radial stuff now aswell :kingslime:

Now i recently purchased a Nintendo switch and immediately bought terraria as it was already out. We had a patch not long ago but this problem seems still here

So when 1.3 came out you could stand near a crafting station and that being chest materials allowed in the crafting with no interaction

The switch version seems to lack this even though its classed as 1.3

Am i right or just pure insane `:D

Thanks. Knowing pipeworks its a switch version of terraria with certain things not implemented. Like local co op but i have xbox for that. Just wish that mechanic was there as its a nightmare to craft in bulk for complex items

So i own terraria on xbox one and i love it. Especially with the 1.3.1 update and the radial stuff now aswell :kingslime:

Now i recently purchased a Nintendo switch and immediately bought terraria as it was already out. We had a patch not long ago but this problem seems still here

So when 1.3 came out you could stand near a crafting station and that being chest materials allowed in the crafting with no interaction

The switch version seems to lack this even though its classed as 1.3

Am i right or just pure insane `:D
Hi Martin, the Switch version is, indeed, at 1.3, and yes you should be able to craft from opened chests.

Perhaps the crafting station is a bit above you, or just a touch too far away?

I build my crafting area just like i do on xbox which i am able to use all my materials without opening one. But on switch unless i open a chest first and then move over to the crafting tab then it wont let me. Currently putting the stuff i need in my inventory and then crafting . I may delete everything character and world and try to start a fresh save as it may be glitched so i want to rule that out. Anybody else had this issue?

I build my crafting area just like i do on xbox which i am able to use all my materials without opening one. But on switch unless i open a chest first and then move over to the crafting tab then it wont let me. Currently putting the stuff i need in my inventory and then crafting . I may delete everything character and world and try to start a fresh save as it may be glitched so i want to rule that out. Anybody else had this issue?
Are you saying that on Xbox One you can craft using items from a closed chest? That shouldn’t be the case. You do need to open the chest and be near the crafting station in order to craft using items from a chest.

Il get on my xbox 2nyt when i finsh work and make a video of what i mean. i stand in the middle of all my crafting table etc and chests and it opens them auto on console if u have crafting menu up i think. I remember moving around and depending how far i was from the chests it pops different stuff up to craft. I think im just crazy. Il do a side by side comparison to see if this is accually a bug as it kinda kills 33% of the fun. Other being digging and running away from monsters underground as im still early on in expert
[doublepost=1564050189,1564050156][/doublepost]I will get to the bottom of this

Back
Top Bottom