Thank you

AaronC

Terrarian
When I found out Terraria's final update was releasing on its 9th anniversary I couldn't help but make this appreciation thread. I'm just a long time fan who's been lucky enough to experience Terraria from day one of its release (which really doesn't feel that long ago) and even luckier to have worked alongside Re-Logic as a pixel artist at some point in time. Seeing the game grow from what it was 9 years ago to what it is now has been an indescribable journey that I can't quite put into words.

Ever since experiencing Terraria my passion for pixel art has never died, so here's a small gallery of sprites that I've remade (some of which I originally made) as my personal tribute to the game:
Better sprites redux2.png

I'm incredibly excited to see everything new in the final update and especially all of the reworked pixel art, which I love seeing. I'm also personally hyped to see the new ultimate sword since I originally made the Terra Blade, if it's the True Terra Blade (which I'm hoping for) I'll be amazed. Regardless this update looks to be a perfect conclusion to a long journey :D

Anyway, it's been a privilege to have been a part of this wonderful game, even if just a very small part. Thank you to the community and thank you Re-Logic.

I'll admit that it must definitely be an experience to play Terraria from the very first day it released and even work alongside Re-Logic with their sprites, and it definitely shows since your sprites for the weapons look very nice and are definitely an improvement.
I get your point for being excited, and I think this update is a true zenith for everything Terraria has been.

Back
Top Bottom