Pixus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You seem to be obsessed with dungeon walls.

I have never cared but hey I mean you do you and i'll do me.
    You know it's bad when you generate 20 worlds and you don't find a single one actually that good enough to play on, or something like that.
    I'm pretty much going somewhat insane over the fact that all the worlds I'm generating don't seem to be that good with the Dungeon and such.
    A Wittle Gold Bunny
    A Wittle Gold Bunny
    *Shoots a missile at the dungeon and the status message: "The dungeon has exploded!* appears.*
    Whenever I generate a world, the dungeon always seems to be missing at least one wall type, and it really just drives my OCD insane by it.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    what i hate the most is how i almost always get a pink dungeon.
    A Wittle Gold Bunny
    A Wittle Gold Bunny
    Once, in my world, the first chest I saw, I didn't have a key. I came back with a key and guess what: Muramasa.
    A Wittle Gold Bunny
    A Wittle Gold Bunny
    (Dungeon sry)
    Welcome to TCF where people are really nice and don't want to consume you're soul I promise! (For now)...anyways follow fourm rules and stuff and also don't give into the darkness!
    One of my worlds dungeons literally had only one wall type for the majority of the dungeon, and it was a medium sized world!
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Wow! You'd think they add some variety when 1.2 came around! Gotta love the RNG sometimes; it can produce some interesting results.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    I've had this happen a couple times with Medium worlds... the entire dungeon will be one wall-type except for a couple small "closet" rooms and short hallways, not big enough to actually spawn mobs. It's why they made the 1-in-7 rule in 1.3, afterall.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom