Ask a Lunatic Cultist

Woo! Another ask me anything! This time with a cultist! You know how these work. I probably won’t get to your question immediately but I will answer it eventually! (You can also ask my OCs, they’re in my signature or maybe you know them from RPs)

Thank you, Ghostrix.

Last edited:
Do you have a bow? How do they get so good with bows? How do they get the bows? (the cultists, i mean)
Well I don‘t have a bow. But the archers do. They train with the bows very frequently, they get them by crafting them with Pearlwood.

why doo u suport the moon lord. he dos not hav as much intellec as mem man.
Well I worship him because he give us power. He is our god. (He probably has more intellect then mem man)

Why are you such a lunatic bro
Many people mis-entrepret the meaning of ”Lunatic”. It is a very old word meaning worshiper of the moon I believe (Luna meaning moon, and tic meaning...)

Well I don‘t have a bow. But the archers do. They train with the bows very frequently, they get them by crafting them with Pearlwood.

Well I worship him because he give us power. He is our god. (He probably has more intellect then mem man)

Many people mis-entrepret the meaning of ”Lunatic”. It is a very old word meaning worshiper of the moon I believe (Luna meaning moon, and tic meaning...)
you insolt mem man. he has moch intellec. mor intellec thaan sum randum floting squid

How does it feel to know you exist in multiple universes at once, each of you having slightly different fates, hopes and dreams?

How does it feel to know that you only serve to break the seal and attract the 4 universes and make the player more powerful?

How does it feel to know you exist in multiple universes at once, each of you having slightly different fates, hopes and dreams?
Well, I as I said before am not THE lunatic cultist, I am just a high level of cultist. But I sometimes see A- I mean, the lunatic cultist muttering to himself. I cannot imagine what it feels like to be in more than 2 universes at once.

How does it feel to know that you only serve to break the seal and attract the 4 universes and make the player more powerful?
Well when I go to battle against the player (which I rarely do) it can be infuriating to see them come back good as new and knowing that I will have to die to let them progress, but I can take comfort in knowing T H E Y W I L L B E
D E S T R O Y E D B Y THE M O O N L O R D.

So when the Moon Lord inevitably falls to the hands of the player though, you all simply get revived and wait until the player chooses to do battle against the Lord again?

Back
Top Bottom