PC Gemcorn farm not working?

noahlhutch

Terrarian
I recently decided to construct a Gemcorn farm in the caverns layer, while consulting the gamepedia entry on gemcorn growing. The stone platforms the gemcorns can grow on have 20 blocks of vertical space in between them, and as you can see in the image, there are no neighboring gemcorns (though I know that can be together if they have 3 blocks of space in between. The problem is I have done many activities, and this gemcorn, the first one I placed, has not grown. I've been playing the game for a few hours, actively playing, and it's still not grown. Looking for any advice. My gamemode is master by the way if that's important. Thanks for any help!! 😄

gemcorn.PNG

I recently decided to construct a Gemcorn farm in the caverns layer, while consulting the gamepedia entry on gemcorn growing. The stone platforms the gemcorns can grow on have 20 blocks of vertical space in between them, and as you can see in the image, there are no neighboring gemcorns (though I know that can be together if they have 3 blocks of space in between. The problem is I have done many activities, and this gemcorn, the first one I placed, has not grown. I've been playing the game for a few hours, actively playing, and it's still not grown. Looking for any advice. My gamemode is master by the way if that's important. Thanks for any help!! 😄

View attachment 280516
They bat grow behind walls like other trees, and flowers.

They bat grow behind walls like other trees, and flowers.
Yuppers — knock one row of wall out just above the rock surface you're planting on, and the seedlings will grow. Might work even if you just remove the one wall block directly behind each seedling.

Back
Top Bottom