Weapons & Equip The Ultimate accessory

As you have the ultimate sword, zenith, I feel that it would be good to have an ultimate accessory. What is the Ultimate Accessory? Well I don't know what to call it but I do know what it would be. The item in question will be a tinkerers accessory comprised of the ankh shield, Terra boots, master ninja gear, maybe all post moonlord wings, and architects gizmo pack. Basically all the big accessory combos into one huge combo.

I would love to see something like this and I'm sure other people would too.

Um I don't think this would be a good idea at all as accessory combinations are an important component of the game. However it might be interesting to have an ultimate class accessory for each class and or an ultimate utility accessory.

Actually It could be interesting to tinker the Grand design, Presserator, Architects gizmo pack, toolbelt, and mechanical ruler for example into a ultimate building tool for instance.
There are a large number of natural tinkers which would benefit the game
Angler Tackle Bag+Lava proof Fishing hook=Deluxe Angler Tackle Bag,
Greedy Ring+Treasure Magnet=Greedy Magnet/Magnet Ring etc.
Mana Cloak+Celestial Magnet=Celestial Mantle etc.

Um I don't think this would be a good idea at all as accessory combinations are an important component of the game. However it might be interesting to have an ultimate class accessory for each class and or an ultimate utility accessory.
exactly how would it not be a good idea?

If anything it would be a reward for gathering all of these combos and you would be able to wear them and get the bonus without using all of your accessory slots amiright

Actually It could be interesting to tinker the Grand design, Presserator, Architects gizmo pack, toolbelt, and mechanical ruler for example into a ultimate building tool for instance.
There are a large number of natural tinkers which would benefit the game
Angler Tackle Bag+Lava proof Fishing hook=Deluxe Angler Tackle Bag,
Greedy Ring+Treasure Magnet=Greedy Magnet/Magnet Ring etc.
Mana Cloak+Celestial Magnet=Celestial Mantle etc.
Also these ideas goes along the lines of what I was stating in the first place.
the accessory doesn't have to have every thing, like maybe an accessory with the ankh shield and masters ninja gear that gives those bonuses in only one instead of two slots, it would be beneficial to rangers

the point is it wont use up accessory slots

Back
Top Bottom