hey what's up first texture pack here

this pack changes the Zoologist NPC from her usual form View attachment 276813

to a form from before she was bitten View attachment 276809

the pre-bite zoologist has no transformation during the full moon
hair palette loosely based on the golfer's hair palette

in-game examples:
View attachment 276810 View attachment 276811
View attachment 276812
finally someone who payed attention to detail the zoologist hints that her hair changed whe she got bitten tho im not gonna get it cus i just prefer the bare bone thing the devs made

So you’re saying that the pre bite zoologist is delusional? I’m not quite following...
Well if she still says she was bitten by a fox, and she still acts like a fox on a full moon, I'd say she is pretty damn delusional! I better not have to get a screenshot to show you why a normal human growling and saying she is a fox is a delusional person!

Can't see it in my texture pack list (i have some others TP working so it's not an issue from me i think)
Edit : Ok found the issue , you winrar contain a folder with the name of your mod , then inside we have the mod itself (so content+icon+json) , you need to remove the folder named as your mod for see directly "content"+"icon"+"json"when we open the winrar , i manage to "fix" that myself for me but you should update your download file or many user may see it don't work and just forgive it :x

Last edited:
I came from the future, to say that the Terraria credits made this texture pack not be accurate.
Beside I like more her hairstyle from after she got the curse.

Back
Top Bottom