1. For issues you find with the Console 1.3 release, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    A FAQ with notes and workarounds can be found HERE. Please check this first to see if this helps your issue.
Nakano15
Last Activity:
Feb 24, 2018 at 9:09 PM
Birthday:
Feb 20, 1994
Lazy Programmer, Average Gamer.

Share This Page

Nakano15

Official Terrarian, Male, 24, from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I wonder If Terraria will add in the game a Super Blue Blood Moon. Jan 31, 2018

Nakano15 was last seen:
Feb 24, 2018 at 9:09 PM
    1. MaxdamageAF
      MaxdamageAF
      not sure how many times somebody has posted / asked this question, i think a while ago you said you planned to make a NPP mod.
      you still plan to make one (i would reeaalllly like one for the Tlauncher to use for other mods)
      if so, any plans for when?
      1. Nakano15
        Nakano15
        I've halted the development of N Terraria for now, due to having no ideas and stuff for the project, aswell as not really feeling into Terraria latelly, so not only I've not been working on N Terraria 7, but also didn't worked enough on NPPlayer system to attempt a port of it for TModLoader.
        Feb 17, 2018
    2. Four Fanged Ferret
      Four Fanged Ferret
      hey dude, i just got your n terraria mod, and for some reason, every time i boot it up, all my achievements are reset. like, ill get some in game, then they just disappear when i start it back up. you know of any issues like that?
      1. Nakano15
        Nakano15
        Yes, It's a known issue from the season, but never got into fixing it. And since the development of the season 6+ has been stopped, no prevision of when the issue will be fixed.
        Feb 8, 2018
      2. Four Fanged Ferret
        Four Fanged Ferret
        so basically d/l s5 if i want to actually progress. because im pretty sure that the achievement for destroying a heart or orb is required to be able to get the goblin armies or use their summoning device

thanks for the quick reply
        Feb 9, 2018
      3. Four Fanged Ferret
        Four Fanged Ferret
        never mind. i may just be mentally :red:ed, i made a new world and never got an orb in this one.
        Feb 9, 2018
    3. Nakano15
      Nakano15
      I wonder If Terraria will add in the game a Super Blue Blood Moon.
    4. Virax
      Virax
      Why did you removed the Summoner from the mod? I really like to play with this kind of character but im having a lot of trouble to do later content.
      1. Nakano15
        Nakano15
        Actually, I didn't removed Summoner from the mod, I just didn't reimplemented It yet, because I were wanting to make the summoner class be more of what It is, a summoner, but were really lacking in ideas, so I couldn't make the class, and so It ended up being a draft.
        Jan 29, 2018
        diekonradish and Virax like this.
    5. Nakano15
      Nakano15
      I'm trying to think how to make Hardmode and Pre-Hardmode cohexist in the same world...
      1. CometStreakTheDragon
        CometStreakTheDragon
        That would be kinda interesting.
        Jan 4, 2018
    6. Nakano15
      Nakano15
      Happy New Year everybody.
    7. Nakano15
      Nakano15
      CPS Mod updated, enjoy.
    8. Nakano15
      Nakano15
      I wonder If that 1.3.6 update will bring new summons, play Overlord in Terraria is cool.
      1. Valkyrie Valhalla likes this.
    9. Nakano15
      Nakano15
      Merry Late Night Christmas everyone.
      1. Valkyrie Valhalla and InstaFiz like this.
    10. Nakano15
      Nakano15
      Dark age will begin, If net neutrality is gone.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Nakano15
        Nakano15
        Not only US government though, look's like they have ear plugs when It's about listening to people.
        Dec 15, 2017
      3. Xylia
        Xylia
        Well, see, $$$$$ rules here in the US of A. If you have enough $$$$ you can get practically anything you want by paying congressmen to vote in your favor.... within reason. It's really a battle between getting as much $$$$ as you can and self-preservation (IE, not angering voters too much)
        Dec 15, 2017
      4. Nakano15
        Nakano15
        Well, at least we know where can find the "Corruption biome".
        Dec 15, 2017
    11. Nakano15
      Nakano15
      It's possible to Terraria get demi infinite worlds, generating the far players gets, just need to find out how.
      1. The World Over Heaven
        The World Over Heaven
        This will become useful. Two rat-like mammals think alike.
        Dec 11, 2017
    12. Nakano15
      Nakano15
      Npplayer modding on season 7, when the attacking from the right works well, attacking from left breaks, when left works, right breaks. Sigh.
      1. Realith and diekonradish like this.
      2. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        Woohoo!
        Nov 11, 2017
    13. Nakano15
      Nakano15
      Based on that teaser about a new music, what are the chances of surging a toy related biome?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Nakano15
        Nakano15
        Unless they plan on adding a new event, that might be a new biome, and based on the cartoon she mentions as refference, It's somewhat related to dolls.
        Nov 5, 2017
      3. Techhunter_Talon
        Techhunter_Talon
        Someone brought up something interesting to think about. Winnie The Pooh is a fairy tale and relates to toys. The Hallow is a fairy tale inspired biome. What if a boss based on that? Or an event? Only saying this as there's enough minibiomes and major biomes. Any more would run the risk of the map feeling too cluttered with stuff.
        Nov 5, 2017
      4. Nakano15
        Nakano15
        I only know one thing, that probably will mean new summon/s.
        Nov 6, 2017
    14. Nakano15
      Nakano15
      I gotta admit, I'm starting to miss my quest board thread.
      1. diekonradish likes this.
    15. Nakano15
      Nakano15
      Slack time is over.
    16. Nakano15
      Nakano15
      Nevermind, Ops.
    17. Nakano15
      Nakano15
      Terraria could have some more locked chests.
      1. Droid15.24.3 likes this.
    18. Nakano15
      Nakano15
      Light problem is 85% gone, and back to the pc.
    19. Nakano15
      Nakano15
      Due to eletricity problems in my house, for safety I'm not going to be using my pc for some time. Using smartphone to send message.
      1. LambKnight
        LambKnight
        Safety first!
        Oct 1, 2017
    20. Nakano15
      Nakano15
      Terraria recruiting Testers, that's a good omen.
      1. Bezixx
        Bezixx
        Oh men.
        Sep 24, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 20, 1994 (Age: 24)
    Lazy Programmer, Average Gamer.
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC

Interact