Game Mechanics Weapon Upgrading

Gusteen

Terrarian
Here is a very minor pet peeve of mine with one of the mechanics, when you upgrade your ore based weapons (bronze to tungsten) your old weapon gets keeped taking up space, while for some this is useful when crafting like the zenith, for others this makes weapon keeping annoying as you need to take time disposing all the obsolete weapons

All I ask is a optional quality of life option where you take an obsolete ore weapon like a copper

So a tungsten pickaxes uses 10 tungsten bars and 4 peices of wood, so instead of using those ingredients you can simply craft it with a copper pickaxes and 5 tungsten bars, this can be done so on and so forth and as a bonus you keep any positive forging effects from the goblin tinkerer

If you dont like that you can still craft weapons the old fashioned way

What do you think, do you like this mechanic

Here is a very minor pet peeve of mine with one of the mechanics, when you upgrade your ore based weapons (bronze to tungsten) your old weapon gets keeped taking up space, while for some this is useful when crafting like the zenith, for others this makes weapon keeping annoying as you need to take time disposing all the obsolete weapons

All I ask is a optional quality of life option where you take an obsolete ore weapon like a copper

So a tungsten pickaxes uses 10 tungsten bars and 4 peices of wood, so instead of using those ingredients you can simply craft it with a copper pickaxes and 5 tungsten bars, this can be done so on and so forth and as a bonus you keep any positive forging effects from the goblin tinkerer

If you dont like that you can still craft weapons the old fashioned way

What do you think, do you like this mechanic
I don't see the point of this. "Disposing" of old tools and weapons you don't need isn't annoying and only takes a second or two.

Back
Top Bottom