Terraria State of the Game - January 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey, what is that thing on the chest up there? it looks like a weird star veil and generates bubbes!

Could the hopper be compatible with the PC version?
And, if not, how would this platform-exclusive item work with crossplay?

Could the hopper be compatible with the PC version?
And, if not, how would this platform-exclusive item work with crossplay?
The things spoiled in the mobile/console section which lately have tended to be actually good content in contrast to the stuff we see in the PC reveals IMO are just there to show that the update is being worked on for all versions. I think it's sort of cumbersome to have the spoilers split up like that, but as far as I'm aware all content in the update will come to all versions.

AXEARANG!!

also what is this???

Attachments

• IMG_5136.jpeg
    IMG_5136.jpeg
    137.8 KB · Views: 41
Kind of wondering if those blue and red boxes are placeholder graphics or something?? I can't really make sense of the hopper video myself.

Watch the movement of the items at the end of the belt.

The things spoiled in the mobile/console section which lately have tended to be actually good content in contrast to the stuff we see in the PC reveals IMO are just there to show that the update is being worked on for all versions. I think it's sort of cumbersome to have the spoilers split up like that, but as far as I'm aware all content in the update will come to all versions.

Some people only skip to the area that matters to them. PC, Console/Mobile, etc.

We think it is fun to show things off on various devices - but rest assured that all content is coming to all devices as you say.

I didn't expect to see the day hoppers get added but here we are! It's going to be very useful for afk farms, can't wait to see how exactly they work :D
Also kinda hope the axearang is hard to obtain, we already have a crazy good chopping tool in the form of axe of regrowth lol

Okay the axearang has to be at least late pre-Hardmode because wow that makes several items almost entirely irrelevant.
Even for hardmode it's a bit much. Yeesh. Sure you have the Axe of Regrowth in pre-hardmode, but you still have to at least click one tree at a time.

Hey, is there any particular reason tModLoader doesn't have an option to disable Miner's Wobble? I loath Miner's Wobble.

EDIT: Hey hold up, are all of the trees in the banner the tall trees you can't grow naturally? Is that a really convenient flat spot in a snow biome with a bunch of them or is there finally a way to grow those things on the player's end?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom