tModLoader BlockCrusader's Mods

BlockCrusader

Official Terrarian
Block’s Terraria Mods:

Welcome to my dedicated thread for all of my tModLoader mods! Here, you can find a list of all the mods I've released (or intend to release) publicly and read a little about them, as well as general information regarding all of my mods, including FAQ topics like reporting bugs, compatibility, and roadmap.

Please take note and respect the fact that these mods are worked on by myself alone as passion projects; I am releasing these publicly to give back to the community and this game. I will do my best to maintain them all and meet deadlines I’ve announced, but I can make NO guarantees, as I may end up with other priorities in life and/or simply be taking some time for myself.

Anyways, a list of my mods is immediately below, and some general info topics below that. Enjoy!

Mod List:
Each mod in this list will include its name, mod icon, a brief description, Steam Workshop link (if released), approx. release date (if unreleased), and a few preview images. If you find a mod you’re interested in and it’s released, I suggest looking at its Steam Workshop page for more details.

Artificer's Accessories:
Artificer's Accessories (Last updated: 5/5/24, for tML 1.4.4+ on Steam):
icon_workshop.png

This is one of my major content mods, which introduces new accessories as well as a brand new class;
  • New Artificer class which comes with generic stat boosts. This class how low raw power, but makes up for it with powerful set bonuses that unlock extra accessory slots!
  • Over 100 new accessories; 50 of which are the unique 'Ability Accessories'
  • Ability Accessories confer few to no passive benefits, but have special abilities that can be activated with the press of a hotkey, albeit with a global cooldown. There is also a universal penalty by default, which is disabled by Artificer set bonuses. Thus, Artificers benefit the most from these new accessories.
  • Also, as quality of life, various commonly-used vanilla accessories have new, alternative sources. Benefitting items include: Hermes Boots, the Shiny Red Balloon, Frog Leg, and more!
Steam Workshop Page

abilities.png
Armors.png
acc.png
Artificer: Post-Game Add-On
Artificer: Post-Game Add-On (Last updated: 3/15/24, for tML 1.4.4+ on Steam):
icon_workshop.png

A small add-on for Artificer's Accessories, which adds new Artificer gear suited for taking on other mods' post-ML content;
  • 3 new tiers of Artificer gear; Permalloy, Supernova, and Paragon
  • Each tier comes with a respective crafting ingredient, armor set, and a few accessories (3-5) which include some ability accessories
  • The new crafting ingredients (and thus their gear) can only be made with certain materials from certain mods
  • Supported mods; Thorium, Calamity, Mod of Redemption, Fargo's Souls, and The Story of Red Cloud (Note that not all mods give access to all tiers)
Steam Workshop Page

ContentPreview.png
Accessories.png
DukeNuked.png
Block's Boss Bars:
Block's Boss Bars (Last updated: 4/28/24, for tML 1.4.4+ on Steam):
icon_workshop.png

This client-side mod introduces an overhauled, yet vanilla-faithful boss bar style, inspired by FlashKirby's Yet Another Boss Health Bar mod for 1.3 tML;
  • This boss bar's size can be customized; anywhere from 50% to 200% the size of vanilla's
  • Enjoy YABHB inspired bar sprites, which change based on your difficulty (FTW, GFB, and Legendary included!)
  • Bar fill color is now dynamic based on boss HP
  • Enhanced text display that displays boss names and is a bit larger, too
  • Added bar shake and bar chip aesthetic features
  • Config options, including the ability to track optional boss parts (Ex: Skeletron Prime's limbs)
Steam Workshop Page

Classic.png
FTW-GFB.png
HandHPDemo.png
Block's Leveling Mod:
Block's Leveling Mod (Last updated: 4/28/24, for tML 1.4.4+ on Steam):
icon_workshop.png

This is one of my largest gameplay-changing mods, which introduces a relatively simple leveling mechanic to weapons (and players, though the focus is weapons);
  • Enjoy an RPG-style leveling system with exponentially increasing XP requirements and resultant damage boosts as you level up your favorite weapon(s)
  • Utilize 'Experience Runes' to grant your weapons the ability to gain XP and level up. Rarity determines the Rune you need.
  • Different Runes apply different 'Base XP' values that determine how much XP is needed by the weapon in general. High tier runes apply higher Base XPs for balanced play.
  • Diligently train your favorite weapon to lvl 100 over the course of playthrough, at which point it'll get x3 damage!
  • Collect 'Experience Orbs' as rare drops from enemies to bolster your weapon(s)'s training
  • This mod also has many configuration options with detailed descriptions that will help you explore, learn, and customize the intricacies of the mod's mechanics
Steam Workshop Page

Daedalus55.png
Copper3.png
RuneSprites.png
Block's Special Rarities:
Block's Special Rarities (Last updated: 8/20/23, for tML 1.4.4+ on Steam):
icon_workshop.png

A very small mod which introduces a couple of unique rarities for some of the game's particularly exceptional items;
  • These rarities will shift between 2 colors - akin to Master Mode's Fiery Red rarity - in order to give these items a little extra uniqueness and personality
  • Items with these new rarities include: Terraprisma, Zenith, the Coin Gun, the Rod of Discord/Harmony, the Red Potion, and more!
Steam Workshop Page

Preview.png
Robo-Dummies:
Robo-Dummies: (Last updated: 4/22/24, for tML 1.4.4+ on Steam):
icon_workshop.png

A very small testing mod which introduces 'Robo-Dummies' which count as hostile NPCs for testing purposes;
  • Unlike standard target dummies, Robo-Dummies will trigger minions, homing, on-hit effects, etc.
  • Robo-Dummies come in two variants - grounded and hovering - setting them apart from your average 'super dummy' and offering extra flexibility when testing
  • Robo-Dummies are also able to be spawned in with defense, and/or without knockback immunity. This means you have a total of 8 dummy options in one!
  • Robo-Dummy defense/knockback can be customized via. config. Additionally, random damage variation against dummies can be adjusted for precision DPS testing
Steam Workshop Page

*Notice: This mod is NOT open-source, due to some of its code coming from Boaphil's Super Dummy mod, which lacks an open-source license that would allow me such freedom.*

hitproc.png
homing.png
summons.png
Block's Info Accessories:
Block's Info Accessories: (Last updated: 4/21/24, for tML 1.4.4+ on Steam):
icon_workshop.png

Another small mod that adds in 9 new info displays, complete with info accessories and optional PDA/Cell Phone/Shellphone integration;
  • Adds displays for Luck, Minion Slots, Sentry Slots, Life Regen, Spawn Rate (+Spawn Cap), Aggro, Mana Regen/Usage, Biome(s), and 'Combo'
  • Each display has its own accessory, including a pair of tinkers akin to the vanilla Goblin Tech, GPS, etc.
  • Config options that allow integrating the new accessories into the PDA's recipe and/or info displays (Also impacts PDA's upgrades)
Steam Workshop Page

Sprites.png
InfoDisplays.png
Weapon Augments:
Weapon Augments: (Last updated: 4/19/24, for tML 1.4.4+ on Steam):
icon_workshop.png

A second major, gameplay-changing mod that also happens to revolve around upgrading your weapons. This mod adds 'Augments', special effects that you can apply to your weapons;
  • Loot 'Shards of Power' from enemies, craft those into 'Crystals of Power', which in turn yield 'Augment Jewels', that can finally be used to apply its Augment to your weapon
  • There are 100 types of Augment, and they come in 8 tiers of strength and rarity. Not all Augment types are available in all tiers, so the grand total of unique Augments is 320(!)
  • Need to remove an Augment? Special Void Shards - made from shimmering basic Shards of Power - can do that, and may salvage shards in the process
  • Has cross-mod content with Block's Leveling Mod; turning on this feature weakens damage boost from leveling up, but milestone levels (25, 50, etc.) grant extra Augment slots!
  • Has configuration for adjusting Shard drop attempts as well the ability to manually change the Augment limit (In case you wanna go wild with a x5 Rush Chain Gun or something)
Steam Workshop Page

augs.png
jewels.png
Damage Adjusters:
Damage Adjusters: (Last updated: 9/10/23, for tML 1.4.4+ on Steam):
icon_workshop.png

Another testing mod which introduces items that can be used to apply multipliers to weapon damage;
  • The multipliers range from x1.01 to x1000 and x0.99 to x0.001. A weapon's multiplier can also be reset to x1
  • I'm not too experienced with UI, so a series of items must be used to sift through multiplier options
  • Since this mod is very cheat-y, the items are unobtainable without a cheating/testing mod
  • I know I can't stop you, so have fun killing the Moon Lord with your 5000 damage copper shortsword I guess
Steam Workshop Page

preview.png
Block's Death FX:
Block's Death FX: (Last updated: 9/24/23, for tML 1.4.4+ on Steam):
icon_workshop.png

Certainly my silliest mod, this one expands upon the classic death sound effect resource pack by introducing a system by which a random effects occur when you die;
  • Includes 110 death sounds; which one you get upon your inevitable demise is randomized every time!
  • Also has 10 visual effects to choose from on death. These are also randomized
  • A taunt hotkey that plays a death noise on-demand!
  • Killbinding!
  • Configuration for toggling every death sound and visual effect in the mod. There are also options for some other silly effects, such as making bosses use death sounds as well
Links:
Steam Workshop
Simple Equipment Perks:
Simple Equipment Perks: (Last updated: 11/6/23, for tML 1.4.4+ on Steam):
icon_workshop.png

A smaller gameplay-tweaking mod which adds extra utility to pets, as well as light pets, minecarts, and wings (albeit to a slightly lesser degree):
  • Pets now confer small perks, granting them a small amount of utility and making them a little more unique, and rewarding to collect
  • Light Pets, Minecarts, and Wings all also get perks for similar reasons (Ex: All Minecarts and Wings generally do the same thing). These perks are generally weaker, though
  • A few individuals are excluded from these changes since they already have unique abilities (Chester, Magic Lantern, Digging Molecart, etc.)
Steam Workshop Page

petPerk.png
lightPerk.png
cartPerk.png
wingPerk.png
ARSENAL: Weapons Expansion Mod:
ARSENAL: Weapons Expansion Mod (Last updated: 1/16/24, for tML 1.4.4+ on Steam):
icon_workshop.png

My first mod and the largest of my content-adding mods. Arsenal focuses entirely on adding new weapons to the game to greatly increase your options throughout the entirety of progression;
  • Should be considered an open-beta; about ~75% of planned content is present, though multiplayer has some desync problems (but is still playable) and many current weapons no longer meet my standards of quality (visually and/or mechanically), which are intended to match that which is set by modern 1.4.4+ gen vanilla content.
  • Adds almost 300 new items, the vast majority of which are weapons
  • Flamethrowers and launchers are now in pre-hardmode!
  • Shortswords are extended into hardmode, and now include Raipers!
  • All vanilla classes now have their own counterparts for the Terra Blade, Zenith, Terraprisma, and Waffle's Iron
  • Endgame expansion; The Lunar Pillars now have 8 items a piece (Counting Vanilla), and the Moon Lord has a bunch of extra drops. There are even a few special upgrades made from Luminite bars!
  • Master Mode Weapons; special weapons that can drop from bosses in Master Mode, as an extra reward. WoF and ML have no new weapon, but instead drop crafting tokens to make your choice of loot. There are also settings for customizing drop rates and making these weapons drop in Expert Mode, if you don't like special content being locked behind Master Mode
Steam Workshop Page

*Notice: This mod is not yet open-source, though it is planned to be. Do note it won't be available for some time, as I intend to finish the mod before open-sourcing, and the finishing updates are slated near the end of the current roadmap, putting it in either 2024 or 2025.*

blockNew.png
beggars.png
terraShortsword.png
snowsplosion.png
Arsenal: Legacy:
Arsenal: Legacy:
icon_workshop.png

A small add-on for ARSENAL: Weapons Expansion Mod which re-adds some content that was cut from Arsenal while in development, akin to how vanilla Terraria has Ancient items;
  • Fully re-implements some items that were removed due to reasons such as similar vanilla content being introduced (Looking at you Soulscourge and Vasculash)
  • Also adds in some older designs of existing Arsenal content in the same fashion as vanilla's Ancient items; these are purely aesthetic alternatives
  • Most are obtained via. shimmer, but some have conventional recipes that require ecto mist
*Notice: This mod is currently unreleased. Will release for 1.4.5-gen tModLoader and Arsenal. NOTE: 1.4.5 tML is - of course - TBA since vanilla 1.4.5 isn't even out yet*

preview.png
Minion ModifyWeaponDamage Patch:
Minion ModifyWeaponDamage Patch: (Last updated: 8/27/23, for tML 1.4.4+ on Steam) (Discontinued until further notice!):
icon_workshop.png

An extremely small mod that offers a solution to a tML bug in which minions, sentries, and other projectiles with the variable 'ContinuouslyUpdateDamageStats' set to true are unable to be affected by damage changes from the 'ModifyWeaponDamage' hook. This is a little confusing so I suggest reading the whole rundown on the Steam Workshop page.
Please be aware of the following:
  • This is not a perfect solution! There may be certain, niche scenarios - with special minions - that don't work properly. Please just read the description on the Workshop.
  • This bug has been reported to the tML devs; it will probably not get fixed, as developing a total solution is a near-impossible matter in this scenario
Steam Workshop Page

Preview.png
Block's Combo Meters:
Block's Combo Meters: (Last updated: 4/23/24, for tML 1.4.4+ on Steam):
icon_workshop.png

Another client-sided mod, this one introduces a combo system similar to those found in many action games;
  • Choose from either a hit-based or DPS-based combo system, each with its own meter. If you want, you can even use both at the same time!
  • Hit Counter meter: Simple hit-based system which counts up consecutive hits landed within ~3 seconds of each other. Taking damage can also end a combo
  • Letter Rank meter: Damage/DPS-based system in which you gain letter-based ranks as you inflict damage. Higher ranks demand greater DPS
  • Highly customizable; both meters can be moved, scaled, and have their behaviors tweaked. They also have multiple visual styles to pick from!
Steam Workshop Page

HitCounter1.png
LetterRank1.png

Interdimensional.png
Kirbo Pets:
Kirbo Pets (Last updated: 11/28/23, for tML 1.4.4+ on Steam):
icon_workshop.png

This is a small, fun content mod heavily based on the 'Kirbo Pet' resource pack, by Bruxz. It introduces a set of familiars inspired by the 'Kirbo' character, created by TerminalMontage, and in turn based off of Nintendo and Hal Laboratories' Kirby;
  • 6 different pet variants of various colors. There are even items which allow you to have multiple Kirbos at once (Similar to Resplendent Dessert in vanilla)
  • Light pet variant with a post-Plantera upgrade
  • 3 tiers of Kirbo minion to fight alongside you
  • Built-in cross-mod compatibility with Simple Equipment Perks
Steam Workshop Page

*Notice: This mod is NOT open-source, since it has assets adapted from Bruxz's Kirbo Pet resource pack.*

Colors.png
LightKirbo1.png

summons.png
Item Restriction Challenge:
Item Restriction Challenge (Last updated: 4/23/24, for tML 1.4.4+ on Steam):
icon_workshop.png

A small and frankly rather evil mod which allows you to challenge yourself in an interesting but potentially brutal way, by placing restrictions on how items can be obtained. For example, you can;
  • Make it so that dropped items are instantly deleted, forcing you to rely on chest loot, crafting, and NPC shops
  • Disable all crafting recipes
  • Disable most enemy/NPC loot
  • Disable all NPC shops
Steam Workshop Page

*Notice: This mod is NOT open-source; it's a very small mod and the code could potentially be used in malicious ways so I'd rather keep it under wraps.*

noRecipes.png

(Image shows the mod Recipe Browser in use, demonstrating all recipes being disabled)
Aether's Blessing: Shimmer QoL:
Aether's Blessing: Shimmer QoL (Last updated: 4/23/24, for tML 1.4.4+ on Steam):
icon_workshop.png

A small quality of life mod that adds a few features centered on Shimmer/the Aether;
  • Adds a tooltip labeling items with unique item transmutations
  • A special Aether Pylon that allows quick access to the Aether
  • The Genesis Conduit, shimmered form the Tinkerer's Workshop. When crafting gear near a Genesis Conduit and the Aether, strong prefixes are guaranteed to be rolled!
  • The Shimmer Well, shimmered from any Water Fountain. Functions as a crafting station that can craft item transmutations, as an alternative to throwing items in shimmer
Steam Workshop Page

Genesis.png
Pylon.png
Well.png
Corruption Core Boss:
Corruption Core Boss (Last updated: 4/23/24, for tML 1.4.4+ on Steam):
icon_workshop.png

A small content mod centered on the titular boss, the Corruption Core. This is a standalone, post-Mechs boss encounter, complete with;
  • A special spawn method
  • AI changes for Expert Mode and For The Worthy
  • A comprehensive loot pool with unique weapons, an accessory (Separate from the Expert accessory), and universal boss drops
  • Support for Boss Checklist
  • And more...!
Steam Workshop Page

encounter.png
weps.png

fight1.png
Block's Thrower Mod:
Block's Thrower Mod (Last updated: 3/23/24, for tML 1.4.4+ on Steam):
icon_workshop.png

Another larger content mod and also my second class-introducing mod. In this case, it's a standalone Thrower class, which includes;
  • A more straightforward playstyle with no new mechanics (Unlike Calamity, Thorium, etc.), reminiscent of old vanilla Thrower
  • New weapons, armor sets, accessories, potions, etc. to support Thrower throughout vanilla progression
  • The ability to (optionally) convert various vanilla weapons and items (Including some armor sets) to Thrower, including all ex-Thrower items (Except Bone Glove)
  • A Ninja NPC to sell various Thrower-related goods. And yes, this means you can free the ninja inside King Slime!
Steam Workshop Page

WeaponsPreview.png
NPCPreview.png
ArmorPreview.png
Block's Thrower: Post-Game Add-On:
Block's Thrower: Post-Game Add-On (Last updated: 3/30/24, for tML 1.4.4+ on Steam):
icon_workshop.png

A small add-on for Block's Thrower Mod, which adds new Thrower gear suited for taking on other mods' post-ML content;
  • 3 new tiers of Artificer gear; Ataraxia, Nihilshade, and Ascended
  • Each tier comes with a respective crafting ingredient, armor set, accessory, and four weapons
  • The new crafting ingredients (and thus their gear) can only be made with certain materials from certain mods
  • Supported mods; Thorium, Calamity, Mod of Redemption, Fargo's Souls, and The Story of Red Cloud (Note that not all mods give access to all tiers)
Steam Workshop Page

ContentPreview.png
Accessories.png
DukeNuked.png
Block's Thrower: Arsenal Expansion:
Block's Thrower: Arsenal Expansion (Last updated: 3/23/24, for tML 1.4.4+ on Steam):
icon_workshop.png

A small add-on mod for Arsenal and Block's Thrower Mod, adding cross-content between the two, including;
  • 17 new Thrower Weapons offering counterparts to major Arsenal sets, like the Terra series, GFB weapons, and more
  • Conversions for 5 Arsenal weapons to Thrower class, 4 of which have independent toggles
  • A weapon that lets you throw dirt blocks. Just because it wouldn't be Block's Thrower without it.
Steam Workshop Page

WeaponsPreview.png
NPCPreview.png
ArmorPreview.png
Turtle Boulder:
Turtle Boulder (Last updated: 4/1/24, for tML 1.4.4+ on Steam):
icon_workshop.png

A small joke mod made for April Fool's 2024. Introduces a new boulder variant; the dreaded 'Turtle Boulder'
  • A combination of your least favorite trap and least favorite Hardmode Jungle enemy!
  • Replaces normal boulders spawned in the Jungle, and deals as much damage as a spinning Giant Tortoise!
Steam Workshop Page

WeaponsPreview.png
NPCPreview.png
Shadow Chase Challenge:
Shadow Chase Challenge (Last updated: 4/30/24, for tML 1.4.4+ on Steam):
icon_workshop.png

A small challenge mod in which you're constantly trailed by a shadowy ghost; can you beat the game while being constantly pursued?
  • Keep moving to avoid being damaged by your 'Shadow', and try and lead it into enemies to inflict some collateral damage!
  • Highly customizable with client-sided configuration; players can independently toggle their Shadow or adjust its attributes at any time!
Steam Workshop Page

WeaponsPreview.png
NPCPreview.png

Additionally, all released mods can alternatively be downloaded (as .tmod files) through this GitHub repository.

FAQ; Compatibility, Bugs, Roadmap, and more:
This section contains a large amount of general info regarding my mods. If you have questions, look here first!

General Q&A:

Q: Is [insert mod here] compatible with multiplayer/[other mod]?
A: Please read the ‘Compatibility’ section of this thread, found below!

Q: I’ve found a bug I want to report
A: Please read the ‘Bugs?’ section of this thread, found below!

Q: What are you working on?/Update [insert mod here] please!
A: Please read the ‘State of Development’ section of this thread, found below!

Q: I don’t play tML on Steam, are there other ways to get [insert mod here]?/Is [insert mod here] open-source?
A: Most of my mods are open-source, so it is possible to extract them through tML to inspect the source. As for other methods of download, I've discontinued uploading mod sources to GitHub since I've found too few people utilize the repositories for them to be worth the effort of setting up and maintaining*.
However, I do maintain my GitHub repository containing the tmod files of all my mods. If you can't download mods through the Workshop, you should be able to get the files you need from the repository.
*This is effective as of December 2023, mods released before still have a GitHub page but are likely outdated.

Q: Is there a changelog for [insert mod here]?
A: Almost certainly, unless the mod is a small, one-off style mod that isn’t ever getting updates. My mod’s changelogs can be found in the ‘Changes Notes’ tab of the respective Steam Workshop page.

Q: Please release X
A: Please remember I'm a single person maintaining upwards of nearly 20 mods, and also have other things going on. I'll get to things when I get to them; I work on my mods as a hobby, for fun. If something is going to be coming out soon and I've decided when, I'll put up a release date for it.

Q: You said X would be out on this date, but it isn’t
A: Again, remember I’m a single person maintaining upwards of nearly 20 mods; I’ll try my best to get things done but I can’t make guarantees! Also, keep time zones in mind; 2 PM for you might be 10 PM for me!

Q: How can I support you/[insert mod here]?
A: At the moment, I don’t have any means of financial support or the like set up. In the meantime, liking, favoriting, and/or awarding the mod(s) on Steam Workshop will suffice. It is worth noting that I hardly ever use Steam Points, but if you decide to award anyways the sentiment is still appreciated. Many thanks in advance!

Q: Can I contribute to [insert mod here]?
A: My mods are passion projects that I intend to work on alone, so I probably won’t be taking any direct help with developing new mods/content. However, you can visit the mods' GitHub repository and check for any bug/issue reports! Making PRs with bug fixes or even just code improvements is extremely useful and appreciated. If you want to localize a mod or even make a wiki, that is more than acceptable as well; just reach out to me beforehand (Making a PR on the GitHub repository works too).

Compatibility:
Multiplayer:
As I’ve mentioned, I work on my mods alone as passion projects; this means I have virtually no opportunities to test multiplayer compatibility. From what I have gathered from the occasional playthrough with close friends, most - if not all - my mods can run on multiplayer; that is to say they probably won’t cause major problems or crash your game. However, there are still net-code and syncing issues! Hence, do not be surprised if you encounter bugs! In the likely event you encounter such multiplayer bugs, it’s perfectly fine to report those if you desire; just read the ‘Bugs?’ section of this thread for more info!
Other Mods:
From my experience, most of my mods have no hard incompatibilities with other mods, though it is also worth noting that I have generally not explicitly added support for other mods. Depending on the mod, there may be some theoretical scenarios that could cause issues; those are few and far in between, and will be mentioned on that mod’s page on the Steam Workshop.

Bugs?:
Known Issues:
A few of my mods do have known issues, though most are minor and I have attempted addressing most if not all of them. The issues vary from mod to mod (big surprise) and are thus mentioned on those mod(s)’ page(s) on the Steam Workshop. Please don’t report these issues again if you encounter them. If you think you’ve found a solution to a known issue, the best course of action would be to make a Pull Request on the mod’s GitHub page, if it has one.
Reporting Bugs:
Unfortunately, I’m frankly rather reclusive and cannot be contacted in many ways; solely this thread, my mods’ Steam Workshop pages, and my mods’ GitHub repository.
If you desire to report a bug, first confirm it can be recreated; meaning performing the same actions leading up to the bug will cause it to occur again. This makes it much easier for the modder (me) to observe the anomaly firsthand. Second, also determine/confirm the suspect mod that is causing the problem; if a bug only occurs when multiple mods are active, it is likely an incompatibility problem. In that case, please also report the bug to the other mod(s)’ owner(s).
When reporting, I strongly prefer that you post an issue on the mods' GitHub repository; this is more organized than other methods and also allows others to see and potentially offer solutions to the issue.
Finally, I’d like to leave a reminder here that I am the sole maintainer of my 15+ mods; if you report a bug, do not expect instant gratification! It is very likely that I’m busy releasing, and/or developing other mods and thus it will take a long time to get around to your bug. My condolences in advance…

State of Development:
Mod Maintaining:
If you find a mod isn’t working with the latest stable branch of tML (Don’t expect or ask for preview compatibility!), I ask that you please don’t hassle me about it! Someone has almost certainly already informed me and even then I probably noticed myself.
Unless I’ve temporarily stepped away from modding, I will try my best to keep my mods working with each coming tModLoader update.
Unless I state otherwise, the mod(s) in question will likely update within a week of a tML update. Only discontinued mods will be left behind.
In the event of a major tModLoader update (Ex: like 1.3 to 1.4 and 1.4.3 to 1.4.4), I may update mods for preview early, and the older versions of the mods for the older tML will no longer be supported.
What's Happening Now?
For the moment, work on the Artificer Paper Mario add-on is complete; everything planned for Paper Mario (2000), Wonder, and etc. content is finished (Minus any further balancing and bug-fixing). However, I'm waiting for the release of Thousand Year Door (2024) to make The Thousand Year Door badges, as I'd like to experience them firsthand. Thousand Year Door 2024 is set to release on 5/23/24, so the add-on will most likely be finalized with Thousand Year Door content around early to mid July.

In the meantime, I'll probably make a few smaller updates for various mods that I haven't touched in a while.
Roadmap:
Below is a general roadmap with regard to all my mods; present and future. There are generally no dates; rather, this is the planned order of new mods and mod updates. Some things may be missing if I need something to stay private for whatever reason. Furthermore, everything here is subject to change. Small things may suddenly be thrown in, or more drastic things could happen… Who knows?;
  1. Artificer: Paper Mario Add-on: An add-on mod for Artificer’s Accessories which will introduce all 68 unique badges from the original Paper Mario game as accessories in the Terraria world. Directly inspired by Fargo’s Paper Mario Badges mod, because there can never be enough Paper Mario on tMod. (Plz spare me Nintendo)
    1. Badges/content from Thousand Year Door will also be added before release.
    2. Furthermore, scope has also been expanded to include Super Mario Bros. Wonder content since that game also has a badge mechanic
    3. Also includes a few other homages to the source games, as well as other OG RPG Mario games (namely M&L Superstar Saga and Super Mario RPG)
  2. Completion of Arsenal: ARSENAL: Weapons expansion mod is actually far from finished; I intend for there to be a grand total of 400 items in the end. Additionally, quite a few weapons are outdated and could use some polishing to get them up to modern Terraria standard. This is when I will address all of these issues and officially wrap up the mod.
  3. Open-sourcing of Arsenal
    1. Release of 'Arsenal: Legacy:' This is slated for tModLoader 1.4.5 release, which should hopefully be out by this point
  4. To be continued(?): For now I'm leaving the Roadmap as it is, to ensure reaching the end is an achievable task. Once I get to this point I may fill it up again if I have new ideas I want to try.
There you have it. Finally, I’d like to note that I anticipate it could take over a year to get through this roadmap fully (To and through ‘Completion of Arsenal’), and that doesn't even account for any bug-squashing shenanigans that are probably inevitable, nor random tangents I go on as I release mods and get feedback/suggestions and/or ideas. A lot can happen between then and now, so I’d like to reiterate that everything here is subject to change!

End:
That’s all folks, I hope you find something here you enjoy!
Have a good one!
- BlockCrusader

Last edited:
is there a progression guide for the Artificer class? ik they can use any weapons, but specifically for their armor sets

is there a progression guide for the Artificer class? ik they can use any weapons, but specifically for their armor sets
Unfortunately no; I sadly don't have time to make resources such as this and/or a wiki. However, mods like Recipe Browser are very helpful, and here's a quick rundown of armor progression:

Pre-Hardmode:
1: Ornate - Early-game set, but tedious to craft; made from Silver/Tungsten, Gold/Platinum, and gems (Emerald, Ruby, Diamond)
2: Starplate - Mid Pre-Hardmode set that is post EoW/BoC; crafted from Sunplate Blocks and Meteorite
3: Tech - Late Pre-Hardmode set bought from the Goblin Tinkerer while the Mechanic is present (This makes it Post-Skeletron)

Hardmode:
4: Radiant
- Early Hardmode set made from Pearlstone, Crystal Shards, and Peralwood Armor. It leans towards offense, with a set bonus that can boost a selected damage type for you and allies
5: Tarnished - Another early Hardmode set made from Souls of Night, Purification Powder, and 'Possessed Armor'; a new vanity set dropped by enemies of the same name. It leans towards defense, as its set bonus will provide you with an occasional revive effect that can save you from death
6: Mechanical - Post-Mechs set made from Hallowed Bars and the Mechs' souls (Might/Fright/Sight)
7: Champion's - Post-Plantera set sold by the Princess
8: Lihzahrd - Post-Golem set made from Lihzahrd Brick, Solar Tablet Fragments, and a Lihzahrd Power Cell. It leans towards offense, with a set bonus that causes a retaliatory attack upon taking damage
9: Xeno - Another Post-Golem set made from Martian Conduit Plating and 'Martian Scrap', a new material dropped by Martian Saucers. It leans towards defense, as its set bonus grants a rechargeable energy shield effect that can absorb damage (Basically Halo shields)
10: Nova - End-game set that is the Artificer's counterpart to the Lunar armor sets. Made from Luminite bars and 'Nova Fragments', which are new Lunar Fragments dropped in lesser quantities by all Lunar Pillars (Akin to how the Thorium mod manages its new Fragment drops)

Last edited:
How to get lucky star necklace of Artificer's Accessories?

I read source and found that traverlling merchant randomly solds it, whose probability gets higher as boss progression?

Last edited:
How to get lucky star necklace of Artificer's Accessories?

I read source and found that traverlling merchant randomly solds it, whose probability gets higher as boss progression?
Yes that's correct. It starts off as a really rare item from the Travelling Merchant, and becomes more common as pre-hardmode bosses are defeated, maxing out in hardmode.
A more consistent alternative is the Skeleton Merchant, who will sell it on Lantern Nights (The events that occur on the night after beating a boss/event for the first time).

@Joe Dolca, being able to apply XP orbs in stacks was something I would have liked to have and it was something I tried in development, but I had problems getting the total XP/levels to properly calculate and also had issues with the getting entire stacks to be consumed at once. It was also possible to use too many at once (Ex: Using too many withdraw orbs could result in negative XP). All in all it ended up being scrapped because of these problems.

@Joe Dolca, being able to apply XP orbs in stacks was something I would have liked to have and it was something I tried in development, but I had problems getting the total XP/levels to properly calculate and also had issues with the getting entire stacks to be consumed at once. It was also possible to use too many at once (Ex: Using too many withdraw orbs could result in negative XP). All in all it ended up being scrapped because of these problems.
Can you make it so it stacks but it only consumes one at a time? Rapid mashing right click is still faster than what happens now

Quick question, but do you mind it if others make add-on mods for your mods? I was interested in trying to make one for Artificer's Accessories that adds in more cross-mod compatibility with more accessories and such, but I wanted to see what you thought about it.

Quick question, but do you mind it if others make add-on mods for your mods? I was interested in trying to make one for Artificer's Accessories that adds in more cross-mod compatibility with more accessories and such, but I wanted to see what you thought about it.
Of course! In fact, Artificer in particular has received a few updates adding Mod.Call functions to make adding new Artificer content (Abilities, cooldown modifiers, etc) much easier. Most my mods are open source (Though you'll need to extract sourcecode in-game via. tML's provided function), so you can use those as a learning resource/reference.
I highly suggest finding the pinned discussion for Mod.Call functions on Artificer's Steam Workshop page, that'll help a ton with adding cross-content to Artificer. It's a little messy (Steam formatting isn't super readable tbh) but it has all the important info.

Here is a link directly to that pinned discussion I mentioned.
Also, I'm currently working on an official add-on for Artificer (The Paper Mario one, as seen in the roadmap here) and have plans for an official post-ML content add-on (Also on the roadmap).

Once either is out it'll probably be open-source and will be a great reference for making Artificer cross-content. The Paper Mario add-on in particular will be able to run without Artificer's Accessories enabled (I.e. Artificer content only loads when both mods are on) so that will be a good showcase for adding optional Artificer content while remaining standalone.

Of course, don't let the official add-ons deter you from making your own, that's what the Mod.Calls are there for.
I'd also note the post-ML add-on is going to be very general, though it will be built to add content for large mods like Thorium, Calamity, TSORC, Fargo's, etc, it won't add content based or balanced directly on those mods' stuff since they'll all be 'sharing'. In conclusion, making an add-on for cross-content with another mod will still be perfectly viable and appreciated since such a mod will be more in tune with its target mod(s) than the offical post-ML add-on will be.

I want to start by saying that you've made a lot of great mods! Most of my modpacks have at least some of them. I've been watching you release these mods since August and I really appreciate that you've managed to release them a lot earlier than you've initially expected. I want to give you some feedback about various mods of yours and I'll separate it into different sections for easier reading. This is going to be a long wall of text. I've just decided to post all my feedback an once and was waiting for some of your mods to release to make it possible.

Artificer's Accessories:
This is a really cool mod! Artificer provides a new and interesting playstyle and the idea of armor sets that grant you more accessory slots is very unique. Ability accessories are very fun, "normal" accessories are cool as well! I also really like the alternative methods of obtaining some of the accessories that this mod adds. Most mods just add super cheap recipes, making items much easier to obtain, which is something I don't enjoy while your mod's alternative sources are actually balanced.
Also, I think you should complete the Nova set by adding nova tools (a hamaxe, a pickaxe and a drill), nova fragment blocks, nova bricks, nova furniture and nova dye. The latter can be pretty hard to do, but the rest should be easy. I just think that the nova set of items should be fully complete. Besides, the nova palette is pretty cool, so the fragment bricks and furniture would be fun to build with.
Lastly, I want to report a small bug that I've found during my playthrough. You can't put more than one ability accessory in vanity slots, which can be a little bit annoying if you want to keep multiple ability accessories in vanity slots to swap the currently equuped ine depending in the situation. I know that loadouts exist (also, you can cheat the system a little bit by swapping an equiped ability accessory with a "normal" accessory from a social slot to put extra ability accessories there), so it's not a huge issue, but still it can be slightly annoying.

Artificer's Accessories: Post-Game Add-On:
Firstly, could you, please, make Permalloy Bars placeable? You can place all the other bars, so these should be placeable as well for consistency.
Secondly, I want to suggest you to add support for Echoes of the Ancients mod. I belive you'll even be able to make all three tiers obtainable with this mod even though it only has one boss after the Moon Lord.
I'll explain everything in detail, since this mod is not very well know and this information will be useful for you if you decide to add support for it.
1. Echoes of the Ancients adds some new tiers of gear that you can get after the Moon Lord before you fught the final boss of the mod. Permalloy Armor kind of fits as an armor set for this tier. Though it is a bit more powerful (since the mod doesn't give you a lot if armor options at this stage of the game, and permalloy armor is stronger than nova armor), so I guess its recioe can be pretty hard to get, so that it's at least somewhat balanced. I recommend making its recipe require Cosmic Fragments, different biome stones (you get them by defeating greatly empowered enemies that have a chance to spawn after the Moon Lord after you've used one Cosmic Key (which a source of Cosmic Fragments). The stones don't have any use other than being materials for the unconsumable boss summoning item, so permalloy gear will also give extra biome stones a purpose) and maybe some Divine Fragments or Universium Bars. I'll admit the set is not extremely well-balanced in this tier, but items you get after the boss are stronger, so it won't fit there at all. Besides, getting the perfect balance with a mod like this is impossible anyway.
Lastly, it'd be cool if it wasn't craftable if you use both Thorium and Echoes of the Ancients since otherwise you'll be able to get the set before The Primordials (and Echoes of the Ancients is not a huge mod, so it is often mixed with the bigger ones).
2. Supernova tier would be obtainable after you defeat the final boss of the mod. It'd be craftable with the four materials that the boss drops (Enkin, Daskbulb, Comet Fragments, Tungqua).
3. Paragon Particles will be created with Infinity Crystals (and something else). Inifinity Crystals are used to make the most powerful gear in the mod. Paragon armor is actually in an interesting spot where it provides better offensive bonuses fthan the Infinity armor or all classes other than summoner (because with the Infinity armor you have 12 minion slots), but has a lot less defense. I feel like this is a justifiable reason to actually make it obtainable with this mod enabled.
As I've said, most of the armors are a bit more powerful than the gear from Echoes of the Ancients at this tier. However, I feel like, due to the nature of this mod, there are balanced enough to be obtainable with this mod.
Lastly, I think you should add upgraded emblems for modded classes in this mod (similar to how Artificer's Accessories has a Solar Embler, a Nebula Emblem, etc.) since I think they'd fit the mod nicely. So far I recommend adding ones for classes from Thorium and The Clicker Class.

Block's Boss Bars:
A pretty nice mod. I wish there was an option for the boss bar to have the size of the original one (because the new one is, in my opinion, too big if you're playing on a device with a kind of small resolution, but want most of your UI (for example, inventory) to be bigger than usual to be easier to see), but that'd be quite a lot of work, so I don't expect you to add sonething like this. Other than that, this is a pretty good boss healthbar enhancer (and is my favourite one out of all the ones I've seen).

Block's Leveling Mod:
This is not exactly the mod I'd use a lot since it is still a bit overpowered, but it's the most balanced version of such mod that I've tried! I really like the runes mechanic and the mod is just really nice. The Weapon Auguments compatibility is also very good. This combo actually reminds me of a spoiler for Terraria Otherworld.
The only suggestion I have is to probably try to incorporate a "lite" version of the Minion ModifyWeaponDamage Patch mod into this mod which would only affect the leveling bonuses. Though I don't know how hard it'd be to code something like that.
Also, your mod's tModLoader description still states that Weapon Augments hasn't be released yet.

A nice small mod. I really like that ARSENAL's weapons are affected by it as well.

Robo-Dummies:
A very useful mod that I've used a lot to test various weapons, gear loadouts, etc.
It's sad that the item is unobtainable without cheats. I was looking forward to using the mod in my playthroughs. Sure, it's an item for testing, but a lot of people test their gear during their playthroughs.

This is one of may favourite mods of yours! I've been looking for a mod like this one for a while. It's really good! The only thing I'd suggest you to do is to make minions and sentries displays not separated by other displays (right now life regeneration information is shown between these which is a little bit annoying as I'd rather have the minions and sentries information next to each other, but don't want to disable the regeneration information since it's also very useful).

Weapon Augments:
This is a very cool mod! I've had a lot of fun playing with it. My favourite combination has be Volcano + an Overflow Augment! It just synergizes so well! And since I've put an uncommon augment on it, the colors also matched!
I really like that you get random augments, makes them a bit more balanced since you can never expect which one you're going ti get!
Lastly, as with the Leveling mod, it would be cool if minion bonuses worked without the Minion ModifyWeaponDamage Patch mod since, as you've said, that mod can cause issues in cetrain situations. Not sure how hard it'd be to code this though, so sorry if I ask for something complicated again!

ARSENAL: Weapon expansion mod:
I really like this mod! I agree, some parts of it can get improved, but it's really fun even in this state! It has so many cool weapons! I've found a small issue though. Your mod's spears are classified as such. This makes them incompatible with, for example, Throium's spear tips. To fix it, just add this line to all of your spears' SetStaticDefaults():
ItemID.Sets.Spears[Item.type] = true;
Also, it'd be nice if your flails were supported by Thorium's flail cores. They have a Mod.Call for that. Speaking of Thorium, it also adds an armor that empowers martian weapons. Would be nice if your martian weapons were affected by it (they have a Mod.Call for that too).

Block's Combo Meters:
A pretty fun small mod. I wish there was an option to reduce the UI, but that would be even more complicated in this case than with the Block's Boss Bars, so I don't expect you to add it.

An interesting challenge mod. I've been planning to try and complete Yerraria without crafting for a while, but was akways scared that I'd craft something by accident. This mod won't allow me to do that!

This is an interesting mod. Most of the features are nor my cup of tea, but it doesn't make them bad by any means! However, I have a couple of suggestions:
1. Could you make it so that if the item is just a material for a Shimmer transmutation, it won't display the "Material" tooltip? Right now if you decide to enable the Shimmer Well crafting, the "Transmutable" text just becomes useless.
2. This is probably very hard to do, but it'd be awesome to have an option to make shimmer transmutations not show up in Recipe Browser or other mods like this one even if Shimmer Well crafting is enabled. There should be an option to turn it off since some people may not enjoy this change. I just want Shimmer transmutations to stay sort of... mysterious and this option will help.
3. The Genesis Conduit is very overpowered right now. I get it, it reduces time to do somethinng you can already do in the base game. However, the time was some sort of a balancing factor. I recommend keeping current Genesis Conduit an option for people who enjoy its current behaviour, but change its default one to this one: Obtainable afyer the Wall of Flesh, instead if giving you the best prefixes, prevent you from getting negative ones (for weapons) and tier 1 ones (for accessories). The option for it to not support undecraftable weapons should be enabled by default as well. This way it'd still be very useful, but won't be overpowered. And people who like it's current behaviour will be able to easily enable it in the config!

Corruption Core Boss:
I like this mod. The boss is pretty fun to fight. I want to tell you about a couple of small issues I've found. Firstly, the Gore Guanado is not classified as a spear. Secondly, for some reason throwing a Corruption Core, a Crimson Core or Darkness' Equilibrium out of the inventory summons the pet.
Lastly, it'd be nice if Core O' Punishment was supported by Thorium's flail cores.

Turtle Boulder:
Even though it's just a joke mod, I'd actually use it in some of my playthrough. It's funny and it adds some extra challenge to the jungle.

All in all, you've made a lot of amazing mods! Thank you for that! I'll be looking forward for your future projects! Also, sorry if this giant wall of text has some typos (or weird English since it's not my native language)! Good luck!

Last edited:
I want to start by saying that you've made a lot of great mods! Most of my modpacks have at least some of them. I've been watching you release these mods since August and I really appreciate that you've managed to release them a lot earlier than you've initially expected. I want to give you some feedback about various mods of yours and I'll separate it into different sections for easier reading. This is going to be a long wall of text. I've just decided to post all my feedback an once and was waiting for some of your mods to release to make it possible.

Artificer's Accessories:
This is a really cool mod! Artificer provides a new and interesting playstyle and the idea of armor sets that grant you more accessory slots is very unique. Ability accessories are very fun, "normal" accessories are cool as well! I also really like the alternative methods of obtaining some of the accessories that this mod adds. Most mods just add super cheap recipes, making items much easier to obtain, which is something I don't enjoy while your mod's alternative sources are actually balanced.
Also, I think you should complete the Nova set by adding nova tools (a hamaxe, a pickaxe and a drill), nova fragment blocks, nova bricks, nova furniture and nova dye. The latter can be pretty hard to do, but the rest should be easy. I just think that the nova set of items should be fully complete. Besides, the nova palette is pretty cool, so the fragment bricks and furniture would be fun to build with.
Lastly, I want to report a small bug that I've found during my playthrough. You can't put more than one ability accessory in vanity slots, which can be a little bit annoying if you want to keep multiple ability accessories in vanity slots to swap the currently equuped ine depending in the situation. I know that loadouts exist (also, you can cheat the system a little bit by swapping an equiped ability accessory with a "normal" accessory from a social slot to put extra ability accessories there), so it's not a huge issue, but still it can be slightly annoying.

Artificer's Accessories: Post-Game Add-On:
Firstly, could you, please, make Permalloy Bars placeable? You can place all the other bars, so these should be placeable as well for consistency.
Secondly, I want to suggest you to add support for Echoes of the Ancients mod. I belive you'll even be able to make all three tiers obtainable with this mod even though it only has one boss after the Moon Lord.
I'll explain everything in detail, since this mod is not very well know and this information will be useful for you if you decide to add support for it.
1. Echoes of the Ancients adds some new tiers of gear that you can get after the Moon Lord before you fught the final boss of the mod. Permalloy Armor kind of fits as an armor set for this tier. Though it is a bit more powerful (since the mod doesn't give you a lot if armor options at this stage of the game, and permalloy armor is stronger than nova armor), so I guess its recioe can be pretty hard to get, so that it's at least somewhat balanced. I recommend making its recipe require Cosmic Fragments, different biome stones (you get them by defeating greatly empowered enemies that have a chance to spawn after the Moon Lord after you've used one Cosmic Key (which a source of Cosmic Fragments). The stones don't have any use other than being materials for the unconsumable boss summoning item, so permalloy gear will also give extra biome stones a purpose) and maybe some Divine Fragments or Universium Bars. I'll admit the set is not extremely well-balanced in this tier, but items you get after the boss are stronger, so it won't fit there at all. Besides, getting the perfect balance with a mod like this is impossible anyway.
Lastly, it'd be cool if it wasn't craftable if you use both Thorium and Echoes of the Ancients since otherwise you'll be able to get the set before The Primordials (and Echoes of the Ancients is not a huge mod, so it is often mixed with the bigger ones).
2. Supernova tier would be obtainable after you defeat the final boss of the mod. It'd be craftable with the four materials that the boss drops (Enkin, Daskbulb, Comet Fragments, Tungqua).
3. Paragon Particles will be created with Infinity Crystals (and something else). Inifinity Crystals are used to make the most powerful gear in the mod. Paragon armor is actually in an interesting spot where it provides better offensive bonuses fthan the Infinity armor or all classes other than summoner (because with the Infinity armor you have 12 minion slots), but has a lot less defense. I feel like this is a justifiable reason to actually make it obtainable with this mod enabled.
As I've said, most of the armors are a bit more powerful than the gear from Echoes of the Ancients at this tier. However, I feel like, due to the nature of this mod, there are balanced enough to be obtainable with this mod.
Lastly, I think you should add upgraded emblems for modded classes in this mod (similar to how Artificer's Accessories has a Solar Embler, a Nebula Emblem, etc.) since I think they'd fit the mod nicely. So far I recommend adding ones for classes from Thorium and The Clicker Class.

Block's Boss Bars:
A pretty nice mod. I wish there was an option for the boss bar to have the size of the original one (because the new one is, in my opinion, too big if you're playing on a device with a kind of small resolution, but want most of your UI (for example, inventory) to be bigger than usual to be easier to see), but that'd be quite a lot of work, so I don't expect you to add sonething like this. Other than that, this is a pretty good boss healthbar enhancer (and is my favourite one out of all the ones I've seen).

Block's Leveling Mod:
This is not exactly the mod I'd use a lot since it is still a bit overpowered, but it's the most balanced version of such mod that I've tried! I really like the runes mechanic and the mod is just really nice. The Weapon Auguments compatibility is also very good. This combo actually reminds me of a spoiler for Terraria Otherworld.
The only suggestion I have is to probably try to incorporate a "lite" version of the Minion ModifyWeaponDamage Patch mod into this mod which would only affect the leveling bonuses. Though I don't know how hard it'd be to code something like that.
Also, your mod's tModLoader description still states that Weapon Augments hasn't be released yet.

A nice small mod. I really like that ARSENAL's weapons are affected by it as well.

Robo-Dummies:
A very useful mod that I've used a lot to test various weapons, gear loadouts, etc.
It's sad that the item is unobtainable without cheats. I was looking forward to using the mod in my playthroughs. Sure, it's an item for testing, but a lot of people test their gear during their playthroughs.

This is one of may favourite mods of yours! I've been looking for a mod like this one for a while. It's really good! The only thing I'd suggest you to do is to make minions and sentries displays not separated by other displays (right now life regeneration information is shown between these which is a little bit annoying as I'd rather have the minions and sentries information next to each other, but don't want to disable the regeneration information since it's also very useful).

Weapon Augments:
This is a very cool mod! I've had a lot of fun playing with it. My favourite combination has be Volcano + an Overflow Augment! It just synergizes so well! And since I've put an uncommon augment on it, the colors also matched!
I really like that you get random augments, makes them a bit more balanced since you can never expect which one you're going ti get!
Lastly, as with the Leveling mod, it would be cool if minion bonuses worked without the Minion ModifyWeaponDamage Patch mod since, as you've said, that mod can cause issues in cetrain situations. Not sure how hard it'd be to code this though, so sorry if I ask for something complicated again!

ARSENAL: Weapon expansion mod:
I really like this mod! I agree, some parts of it can get improved, but it's really fun even in this state! It has so many cool weapons! I've found a small issue though. Your mod's spears are classified as such. This makes them incompatible with, for example, Throium's spear tips. To fix it, just add this line to all of your spears' SetStaticDefaults():
ItemID.Sets.Spears[Item.type] = true;
Also, it'd be nice if your flails were supported by Thorium's flail cores. They have a Mod.Call for that. Speaking of Thorium, it also adds an armor that empowers martian weapons. Would be nice if your martian weapons were affected by it (they have a Mod.Call for that too).

Block's Combo Meters:
A pretty fun small mod. I wish there was an option to reduce the UI, but that would be even more complicated in this case than with the Block's Boss Bars, so I don't expect you to add it.

An interesting challenge mod. I've been planning to try and complete Yerraria without crafting for a while, but was akways scared that I'd craft something by accident. This mod won't allow me to do that!

This is an interesting mod. Most of the features are nor my cup of tea, but it doesn't make them bad by any means! However, I have a couple of suggestions:
1. Could you make it so that if the item is just a material for a Shimmer transmutation, it won't display the "Material" tooltip? Right now if you decide to enable the Shimmer Well crafting, the "Transmutable" text just becomes useless.
2. This is probably very hard to do, but it'd be awesome to have an option to make shimmer transmutations not show up in Recipe Browser or other mods like this one even if Shimmer Well crafting is enabled. There should be an option to turn it off since some people may not enjoy this change. I just want Shimmer transmutations to stay sort of... mysterious and this option will help.
3. The Genesis Conduit is very overpowered right now. I get it, it reduces time to do somethinng you can already do in the base game. However, the time was some sort of a balancing factor. I recommend keeping current Genesis Conduit an option for people who enjoy its current behaviour, but change its default one to this one: Obtainable afyer the Wall of Flesh, instead if giving you the best prefixes, prevent you from getting negative ones (for weapons) and tier 1 ones (for accessories). The option for it to not support undecraftable weapons should be enabled by default as well. This way it'd still be very useful, but won't be overpowered. And people who like it's current behaviour will be able to easily enable it in the config!

Corruption Core Boss:
I like this mod. The boss is pretty fun to fight. I want to tell you about a couple of small issues I've found. Firstly, the Gore Guanado is not classified as a spear. Secondly, for some reason throwing a Corruption Core, a Crimson Core or Darkness' Equilibrium out of the inventory summons the pet.
Lastly, it'd be nice if Core O' Punishment was supported by Thorium's flail cores.

Turtle Boulder:
Even though it's just a joke mod, I'd actually use it in some of my playthrough. It's funny and it adds some extra challenge to the jungle.

All in all, you've made a lot of amazing mods! Thank you for that! I'll be looking forward for your future projects! Also, sorry if this giant wall of text has some typos (or weird English since it's not my native language)! Good luck!
Thanks for all the feedback! I'm glad you've enjoyed these and you've pointed out some useful information here;

Artificer's Accessories:
  • A complete tool & furniture set for Nova is something I'd like to do at some point, I've just been very lazy about getting around to it. The furniture and tileset would be a ton of grindy sprite-work, and the dye will require me to learn shader code. I didn't see it mentioned in your feedback, but the same would go for the Void set in Block's Thrower Mod.
  • Not being able to equip multiple ability accessories in vanity slots at once is an unfortunate side effect of only being allowed to have one ability accessory actively equipped. Personally I would also like to be able to have multiple in my vanity slots, but I think it's just something that's part of the tML API to prevent using the quickswap (Where right-clicking swaps a vanity accessory and active accessory instantly) feature from being abused to bypass the restriction on active accessories (This was an actual issue with Artificer in previous version of tML)
Artificer Post-Game:
  • I really should make Permalloy Bars placeable. Like with Nova's tool/furniture set I was just being lazy tbh. It's a small addition so I'll try to get around to it after I finish the update for Weapon Augments.
  • When I get back to this mod to polish out the Permalloy Bar thing I'd be happy to look into adding EotA compatibility. I can also add such compatibility in Thrower's Post-Game mod, which uses a very similar upgrade system.
  • Modded emblem-upgrades would probably be something I add to main Artificer instead of an add-on. I can look into that eventually, it'll be a matter of if I can leverage mod.Calls or whatnot to work with any modded classes I need to.
Block's Boss Bar:
  • Ironically I actually made the mod in the first place for the larger bar size, because the vanilla bar felt too small on my screen. UI scale config would be nice, but I'm not entirely sure how to do it as I only have basic UI knowledge. The bar in this mod almost entirely clones the vanilla one, just with extra size, a modified texture, and fancier hp fill and text info.
Leveling Mod:
  • Phasing out ModifyWeaponDamage patch is something I've been meaning to do, as I've devised a theoretically simpler way to bypass minions being weird for the purposes of my mods. Again, it's another low priority thing...
  • Thanks for pointing out that typo in the description, I must have forgor about that
Info Accessories:
  • Unfortunately I don't think there's anything I can do about minions and sentries not being placed next to eachother, the placement in the info display list is just something tML does automatically.
Augments:
  • As noted with Block's Leveling Mod, I'll phase out the ModifyWeaponDamage dependency eventually. Actually, I'll just do it as part of the upcoming update since I'm actively working on the mod atm.
ARSENAL:
  • I think the addition of the Spears set is relatively new(?), which is why it currently isn't on Arsenal spears? Either way that is something I'll definitely address as part of the planned polishing of content.
  • I'd be happy to add support for Thorium's flails and Martian gear. That'll also be added when I polish everything up.
Combo Meters:
  • Again, I get the sentiment about being able to scale UI. I'd like to have it too, if possible. With the meters, however, it's a little more complicated because the 'combo clock' UI is currently actually split into 4 separate corners because I couldn't figure out how to make a UI element rotate about its center...
Shimmer QoL:
  • The 'transmutable' causing 'material' is an annoying bit that I can't really do much about, because (to my knowledge) I can't discern which transmutable items are actually materials and which weren't before the mod's recipes were initialized.
  • Hiding recipes from Recipe Browser is another thing I'm unfortunately unable to do. I'm not exactly sure how Recipe Browser finds all the recipes, so I wouldn't know how to go about hiding them from it (Recipe Browser even finds recipes that are disabled).
  • Genesis Conduit is pretty extreme QoL, yes. Simply put; it's made for Goblin reforge haters, by Goblin reforge haters. However, I will say that you can use the mod's config to customize which prefixes the Conduit rolls, so that allows some adjustment over its strength.
Corruption Core:
  • Gore Guandao not counting as a spear is an easy fix, like with the Arsenal spears.
  • The pet summoning items spawning their pet when thrown is strange, but it's a small and rather harmless bug so I'm not really worried about fixing it. This may actually be an issue with most pet summoning items in general, as for these all I did was just copy the generic pet-item 'template', if you will.
  • Core O' Punishment Thorium compat. should be easy to do as well.

Back
Top Bottom