Other Game Dead Cells(Progress, Difficulties, Favorite biomes/enemies, etc.)

I think Derelict Distillery might be the worst area I've been to yet, because even though it's actually pretty fun, you're forced to replace one of your weapons with something unpredictable and kinda weak.
Not exactly. There is a way to beat that level without using the Barrel Launcher. I've done it, but I can't remember how.

...although I do agree with you on the Barrel Launcher being weak and unpredictable though.

I want a soul knight cross over(best mobile game imo)
there already was one. dead cells has the knight outfit and magic bow, and soul knight has serenade as a pet, the beheaded as a playable character and the vorpan as his starter weapon, and the giant as a boss.

Does anyone actually want to use Serenade unironically? I get that it's pretty powerful, but the absurd complexity of using it right always gets me killed.

I enjoy complex weapons tbh
Normally I do, but with this one it feels kind of inconsistent whether or not swapping it in and out actually works or not, which really throws me off because there's also not much indicator of if it was actually swapped or not unless you're looking at your toolbar.

Normally I do, but with this one it feels kind of inconsistent whether or not swapping it in and out actually works or not, which really throws me off because there's also not much indicator of if it was actually swapped or not unless you're looking at your toolbar.
If it's not following you around, and you've summoned it recently, then it's probably swaped with one of your weapons.

You have a point, though, in the sense that it feels annoying to use.

If it's not following you around, and you've summoned it recently, then it's probably swaped with one of your weapons.

You have a point, though, in the sense that it feels annoying to use.
I feel like, it only swaps correctly when you're grounded and not rolling/attacking? Which is kind of difficult to work with.

Also does anyone know how to avoid getting exploded by the chasing barrel enemies?
This is like my fourth time in Derelict Distillery and I still get hit by every single shot. I'm not sure if you're supposed to just try rolling the moment they blow up, because there's no visual indicator and due to framerate spikes I can't time it.

Also does anyone know how to avoid getting exploded by the chasing barrel enemies?
This is like my fourth time in Derelict Distillery and I still get hit by every single shot. I'm not sure if you're supposed to just try rolling the moment they blow up, because there's no visual indicator and due to framerate spikes I can't time it.
I honestly can't remember. I think rolling is the best course of action, though.

(I forgot about them, although they're almost as annoying as those book guys I mentioned earlier in this thread...)

Idk I usually parry them

Back
Top Bottom