The Last Post Wins!

My most stressful game of EggSweeper so far:
1711459658232.png

The very next round got 9 eggs but I just HAPPENED to put my "aaaa" guess in the wrong spot...

I love tower defense games please notify me if it goes public if you don't mind.
it might take a while (maybe forever) and it might be so big that scratch will have trouble running it, but ok. It's something that's been on my mind for years now to make, but I'm not good enough (and too lazy) to ever start. I wish we didn't have to use scratch, but it's the only platform we can use, because my parents don't want us to spend our money on anything more than like $5 and usually put it all in the bank. The game itself mechanic wise is going to be very similar to the kingdom rush series, and most of the enemies are, but the second to last area is actually mostly based on terraria.

it might take a while (maybe forever) and it might be so big that scratch will have trouble running it, but ok. It's something that's been on my mind for years now to make, but I'm not good enough (and too lazy) to ever start. I wish we didn't have to use scratch, but it's the only platform we can use, because my parents don't want us to spend our money on anything more than like $5 and usually put it all in the bank. The game itself mechanic wise is going to be very similar to the kingdom rush series, and most of the enemies are, but the second to last area is actually mostly based on terraria.
If you're willing to learn something like C#, Visual Studio is free

I'm still coming up with ideas for the next update to my Scratch game, I plan to work really hard on it after I make it to summer break in just less than a month now.

I feel bad about choosing to not go to tennis lessons today
there's just too much going on in my head right now and I know whenever that's the case I just can't do anything there either and I don't want to worry the others there
but it would have been my last time in that group if I had the mental space...

I have to admit I'm super tempted by now to just put a temporary note to finish the forest beacon's ability ASAP and then just move on to the ocean beacon
I've been stuck on forest since last october and it's killing me inside, and I'm already dealing with 4 characters killing me inside

I just tried 3 different micro-usb cables in an attempt to find one that would let me grab music from my music player (and update my notes on said player in the process)

before just grabbing the usb-c cable I keep in my bag to just get the album from my phone's card instead
(Reason I keep that cable in my bag is so I can charge my phone if needed, and for whenever someone needs to pair a controller to someone else's switch (usually this goes as follows: *Person tries using the button to sync wirelessly, fails several times* *I silently take the cable out of the bag and hand it over*))

:0

Why does pretty much this ENTIRE album fit with Myrica, especially in RJITU

On the topic of Myrica
might as well ask the question I had in mind earlier today
who'd be interested in me drawing a version of Myrica with armor
this might affect RJITU in a semi-minor-majorish way

Also friendly reminder that by technicality, Myrica has two trainers, Esther and Sienna

Back
Top Bottom