Secret World Seed The One-Hit Seed, AKA something Redigit should see.

Scrap all that horrendous stuff! What about a no-hit seed? As in a seed where every boss can kill you in one hit, but the rewards are better and more powerful. I think this would be fun for more skilled players! Namely the For the Indomitable seed!

Last edited:
GetFixedBoi and the other secret seeds are built to be difficult and at times aggravating, but not ridiculous, unfair, or unfun. You can still work around all of the challenges they present with skill and practice. Most of the suggestions you've made here cannot be worked around, and are essentially a middle finger to the player. They would not be fun to play with, and they would result in less people playing the seed.

Nah bro these just sound straight up unfair to play with lmao. I'm already crying at the thought of dart trap slimes, this is like a whole new level of terror.

ESPECIALLY that queen bee, BOUNCY DYNAMITE???? that's beyond masochistic (which i suppose is the whole point of getfixedboi but you get my point:confused:)

GetFixedBoi and the other secret seeds are built to be difficult and at times aggravating, but not ridiculous, unfair, or unfun. You can still work around all of the challenges they present with skill and practice. Most of the suggestions you've made here cannot be worked around, and are essentially a middle finger to the player. They would not be fun to play with, and they would result in less people playing the seed.

Nah bro these just sound straight up unfair to play with lmao. I'm already crying at the thought of dart trap slimes, this is like a whole new level of terror.

ESPECIALLY that queen bee, BOUNCY DYNAMITE???? that's beyond masochistic (which i suppose is the whole point of getfixedboi but you get my point:confused:)
(Crispy honey blocks are not something that I deem fun, not ridiculous, or fair. Plus a heck load of other things.)

Anyhoo, I changed this to an idea for a new, unfair seed. A seed that is meant to be awful and extremely unfair.

Anyhoo, I changed this to an idea for a new, unfair seed. A seed that is meant to be awful and extremely unfair.
The thing about this, a seed like this is already being implemented. Adding 2 of them is just really unlikely.

Red made a status on his profile a while ago about making a seed that makes GFB look like a trip to the icecream store

Welp, some people like to suffer. And besides, that was the intention. These are the most absolutely insanely, horrendously wicked ideas I could come up with.

But I agree that it would be extreme to have all of this in one seed.
Secret seeds should be a challenge, not plain out unfair. Summoning mechdusas upon chopping down trees doesn't warrant a challenge, it warrants instant death, which means you would have to import wood from other worlds.

(That idea is horrible, I agree.)
Secret seeds should be a challenge, not plain out unfair. Summoning mechdusas upon chopping down trees doesn't warrant a challenge, it warrants instant death, which means you would have to import wood from other worlds.
I changed the suggestion, instead of a horrible seed, then it would be a seed where every boss can one-hit kill you... But you get better rewards from them, like more coins, more potions, better gear, etcetera.

ooooh i like this new idea, it's like using terrasavr but available on all platforms. 1hp seed could be interesting, but maybe could work better as a secret name or something??? idk. no need for new drops or anything just a 1hp character name

ooooh i like this new idea, it's like using terrasavr but available on all platforms. 1hp seed could be interesting, but maybe could work better as a secret name or something??? idk. no need for new drops or anything just a 1hp character name
They said during boss fights, not during the normal gameplay. I'd really rather not have to deal with getting one-shot from normal enemies

Scrap all that horrendous stuff! What about a no-hit seed? As in a seed where every boss can kill you in one hit, but the rewards are better and more powerful. I think this would be fun for more skilled players! Namely the For the Indomitable seed!
Some seeds have certain changes to item attainability and item strength, so in this kind of seed, maybe the Terraprisma could be like.. something found in dungeon chests that does like 20 damage? Cuz the Terraprisma is too good for this seed cuz getting it is kind of guaranteed

Back
Top Bottom