NPCs & Enemies Moon Lord theme needs a revamp!

Ploosh

Skeletron
I was listening to the new Twins Theme and the Eater of Worlds theme as well, and I can't help but notice that the Moon Lords theme is kind of lacking compared to other boss themes. I feel like, since he is the final boss after all, he should 100% have a revamped theme, because comparing lets say, The Twins theme, to the Moon Lords theme, the Twins arguably have a way cooler and more catchy boss theme. It would also go along with his new resprite, a new theme would be amazing!
xavtuw3gh1r61.jpg

So my previous post was about maybe giving the good ol' Moon Lord a new theme, but the thought never crossed my mind about where his theme was gonna go. HOWEVER a nice little comment gave me an idea to pass the Moon Lords present theme down to the Lunatic Cultist. I played the Moon Lords theme over the fight and needless to say, it kinda fit almost perfectly. Like I said in my previous post I feel that the Moon Lords theme is missing that 'final boss' element to it I can't really explain. The new themes coming out sound WAYYY cooler than the final boss himself, which I think shouldn't be the case. And of course with the new resprite coming in 1.4.5 it would be a nice addition to the overhauling of The Moon Lord, only an idea though. (also make it able to be heard lol)
Untitled.png

I was listening to the new Twins Theme and the Eater of Worlds theme as well, and I can't help but notice that the Moon Lords theme is kind of lacking compared to other boss themes. I feel like, since he is the final boss after all, he should 100% have a revamped theme, because comparing lets say, The Twins theme, to the Moon Lords theme, the Twins arguably have a way cooler and more catchy boss theme. It would also go along with his new resprite, a new theme would be amazing!View attachment 465721
So my previous post was about maybe giving the good ol' Moon Lord a new theme, but the thought never crossed my mind about where his theme was gonna go. HOWEVER a nice little comment gave me an idea to pass the Moon Lords present theme down to the Lunatic Cultist. I played the Moon Lords theme over the fight and needless to say, it kinda fit almost perfectly. Like I said in my previous post I feel that the Moon Lords theme is missing that 'final boss' element to it I can't really explain. The new themes coming out sound WAYYY cooler than the final boss himself, which I think shouldn't be the case. And of course with the new resprite coming in 1.4.5 it would be a nice addition to the overhauling of The Moon Lord, only an idea though. (also make it able to be heard lol)View attachment 466174
Hi @Ploosh I combined your two threads into one to keep things more organized. If you want to add more to your idea about a new theme for Moon Lord, you can add it here (instead of making a new thread). :)

Back
Top Bottom